All connected devices (Android, Windows, Linux, Raspberry Pi, ...) play the music in sync as one large sound system.
• Stream your music at home or on your party to multiple devices in different rooms. (Multi room audio system)
• Listen to the same music with your friends while doing sports, in the park or even start a silent disco party. Simply connect your phones via "Wi-Fi direct" or start the portable hotspot if no WiFi is available.
• Free speaker application for Android, Windows and Linux (Raspberry Pi) available (soundseeder.com/downloads)
• Remote control playback and volume of all speakers
• 25.000+ Online Radio Stations included, powered by Dirble.com
• UPnP/DLNA browser included
• Google Music support
• Like Samsung "Group Play" ™, Sonos ™ or Play-Fi ™ for everyone
The free version of SoundSeederis limited to max 2 speaker connections, for up to 15 minutes.
To connect SoundSeeder to further devices or for longer than 15 minutes, upgrade SoundSeeder via an InApp purchase.
Supported Media Formats
- mp3, mp4, m4a, aac, 3gp, ogg, flac (depends on your device / android version)
SoundSeeder requires a fast and solid WiFi connection.
To ensure the best performance check our FAQs:
If you have any questions or issues please send us a short description of your problem, the model name of the affected android device and the installed android version to
[email protected] or visit soundseeder.com/support
Fix: Brand specific bugfixes (Huawei, Lenovo & Xiaomi)
Fix: Memory comsumption reduced
Fix: several minor bugs fixed
Change: "Record Audio" permission not required for app start anymore
New: Completely redesigned user interface
New: Improved usability, connectivity and error handling
New: Material Design
New: Day and Night Theme support
New: Full Android Wear support
New: DLNA browser improved
and much more...
Uploaded:August 9, 2017 at 5:58PM UTC
File size:12.49 MB