Stitch multiple screenshots/images into a pixel-perfect long one, or capture long web page directly. Plus a handy tool for taking multiple screenshots. LongShot is a great app for taking long screenshots of conversations, web pages, threads, etc.
* Read before download
1. If you don't know how to use this app, watch the tutorial video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvZLq-bMExY . If there's anything not working for you, please send me an email: [email protected].
2. The screenshot quality is LOSELESS. If you share it to other apps and get blured, that because those apps compressed the screenshot.
Please watch this tutorial video first before download:
• Automatically merge multiple screenshots/images into one vertically or horizontally, with a bunch of options.
• Auto scroll (Android 7.0+ only).
• Auto capture screenshots after scrolling.
• Floating screenshot capturing buttons make take multiple screenshots like a breeze.
• Powerful manual stitching tool to fine-tune a pixel-perfect long image.
• Capture long web page by only 2 clicks: set start position (optional), set end position - done!
• No watermarks, all features are free, and non-intrusive (closable) ads.
We need your help! If you have any suggestion or bug reporting, feel free to contact us.
- Add 64 bit support.
- Fix the issue that In a few cases, controlling buttons display on screenshots.