The LEGO Powered Up app puts you in the driver’s seat of the awesome 4-wheel-drive Batmobile to speed through the streets of GOTHAM CITY™. Drive forwards, backwards, left and right… or pull 360-degree turns! You can even activate cool tricks and stunts as you become the Dark Knight and fight crime. You can customize and code your Batmobile tricks and choose your sounds and movements – pretty awesome!
The LEGO Powered Up app also controls LEGO trains to haul goods or pick up passengers around LEGO City. You can control the speed, change directions, and bring even more life to your play with various sounds such as a whistle, passenger announcement, railroad crossing bell, and more! The Bluetooth remote control app and the remote control handset included in the LEGO City train sets aren’t compatible with older infrared remote-controlled LEGO train sets.
Thanks to Powered Up components like hubs, motors, sensors, and lights you will be able to bring your customized creations to life. You can also bring your existing LEGO models to life.
Is your device compatible? Please go to LEGO.com/devicecheck to check if your device is compatible.
Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
The LEGO Powered Up App Feature List
- Access control panels for DC Super Heroes App-Controlled Batmobile, LEGO City Cargo Train or LEGO City Passenger Train.
- Control speed and direction of LEGO vehicles with a variety of exciting interfaces.
- Add playful sounds and take your play to the next level.
- Use LEGO Powered Up hardware components in your customized models to bring them to life!
- Code movements and sounds for your models to create real-life behaviors.
- Simple, easy-to-understand programming language based on drag’n’drop coding.
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2019 The LEGO Group
· For those of you that have more than one hub, good news, you are now able to connect, address, code, and control multiple hubs (up to four actually).
· The app now fully supports the new LEGO TECHNIC hardware. You are now able to connect the new LEGO TECHNIC hub and use the internal tilt sensor, as well as the new LEGO TECHNIC motors.
· Last but not least, the app has gotten a makeover! We’ve given the interior of the two lobbies a thorough clean-up. Just in time for the holidays!
Uploaded:December 19, 2019 at 1:53PM UTC
File size:76.99 MB
Uploaded:October 28, 2019 at 12:28PM UTC
File size:76.34 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2019 at 11:01AM UTC
File size:74.42 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2019 at 1:57AM UTC
File size:74.41 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2019 at 4:37PM UTC
File size:64.16 MB
Uploaded:April 12, 2019 at 5:06AM UTC
File size:62.56 MB
Uploaded:February 11, 2019 at 4:45PM UTC
File size:55.4 MB
Uploaded:February 5, 2019 at 4:38PM UTC
File size:55.4 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2018 at 8:40AM UTC
File size:51.8 MB
Uploaded:July 23, 2018 at 9:28PM UTC
File size:85.34 MB