Lenovo Help brings you support for your Lenovo PC, smartphone, or data center products. Find solutions, view your warranty status and device information, run diagnostics to troubleshoot issues, optimize your phone, find your nearest service provider, check your repair status, and more.
Lenovo Help can be installed on any Android-based device. You can even use our diagnostics and optimize features to troubleshoot issues with most of your Android devices, regardless of brand.
• Find solution articles and videos to help you use your device more effectively and troubleshoot problems. Provide feedback directly to Lenovo about the article’s effectiveness.
• Having an issue with your Android smartphone or tablet? Run simple or game self-diagnostics on each component to help you identify the problem. Test your display, battery health and temperature, touch screen, sound, cameras,
Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and more. Works on any Android device! Game tests are available on speaker and microphone tests only..
• View important information about your Android smartphone or tablet, such as CPU, RAM, and storage usage, model and IMEI information, and software statistics.
• Check your device’s warranty status, and update your warranty end date by scanning proof of purchase documentation and submitting to our agents (select countries and products).
• Access Lenovo’s Support website and Community Forums within the app.
• Need repair? Use our Service Provider Lookup feature to find your nearest service provider’s contact information, as well as location information via Google Maps. Then use the app to open a service ticket (select countries and products).
• Check the status of your repair (select countries, PC products only).
• Chat with one of our knowledgeable agents from within the app (Lenovo smartphones in India only).
• Log in with your Lenovo ID to access your saved products from Lenovo’s Support website.
• Manage your Lenovo Support profile.
We welcome your feedback about our app!
Please use the "Help us improve" link in the main menu of the app or leave us a comment here to let us know what you think.
NOTE: We cannot respond to product support requests or product complaints through Google Play comments or our in-app surveys.
Permissions requested by Lenovo Help
• Phone: Identify your Lenovo device’s Serial Number and IMEI. The app will never make phone calls.
• Your location: Set your location to get relevant service options, run diagnostics on your GPS sensor, and find your nearest service provider.
• Camera: Run diagnostics on your camera(s).
• Microphone: Run diagnostics on your microphone.
• Storage: Cache solution article images locally on your device for faster retrieval.
Uploaded:March 28, 2018 at 2:56PM UTC
File size:12.83 MB
Uploaded:March 22, 2018 at 4:56AM UTC
File size:10.62 MB
Uploaded:March 14, 2018 at 4:14PM UTC
File size:32.01 MB
Uploaded:October 22, 2017 at 11:53AM UTC
File size:34.61 MB
Uploaded:September 5, 2017 at 6:21AM UTC
File size:34.43 MB
Uploaded:August 14, 2017 at 3:30PM UTC
File size:34.59 MB
Uploaded:June 30, 2017 at 8:18PM UTC
File size:34.48 MB
Uploaded:June 9, 2017 at 9:33PM UTC
File size:34.47 MB
Uploaded:March 23, 2017 at 5:11AM UTC
File size:29.13 MB
Uploaded:January 12, 2017 at 4:36PM UTC
File size:13.93 MB