Visit our Youtube channel here for tutorials, news and development progress!
Visit our website!
RetroArch is an open-source project that makes use of a powerful development interface called Libretro. Libretro is an interface that allows you to make cross-platform applications that can use rich features such as OpenGL, cross-platform camera support, location support, and more in the future.
It comes with its own built-in collection of applications to provide you with a 'one-stop-shop' for entertainment.
Libretro and RetroArch are perfectly suited for creating games, emulators and multimedia programs. If you want to learn more, go to our website (listed below).
RetroArch is a multi-versatile program, that means that in order for it to do anything, you need modular programs that we call 'cores'. These cores DO NOT COME OUT OF THE BOX. You need to go to "Online Updater -> Core Updater" from within the app to download them.
* Brand new eye-candy menus to choose from!
* Scan files / directories and add them to game system collections!
* View database information about each game once added to a collection!
* Download programs ('cores') online
* Update everything!
* Download Game & Watch games and play them with our exclusive Game & Watch emulator!
* Built-in input remapping
* Ability to remap controls
* Ability to enter and load cheats
* Multi-language support!
* Over 80+ programs now and counting!
* No DRM
* No restrictions on usage
* No push ads
* No spying
* No ads period
See this article for the changelog -
Uploaded:February 22, 2018 at 1:16AM UTC
File size:77.02 MB
Uploaded:December 26, 2017 at 4:16PM UTC
File size:75.38 MB
Uploaded:November 22, 2017 at 12:12AM UTC
File size:73.6 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2017 at 5:34PM UTC
File size:65.28 MB
Uploaded:March 13, 2017 at 7:00PM UTC
File size:55.11 MB
Uploaded:February 6, 2017 at 9:13PM UTC
File size:50.79 MB
Uploaded:July 18, 2016 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:36.76 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2015 at 5:25PM UTC
File size:31.31 MB