Version: 8.0.0 (8000000)
Supports installation on external storage.
Target: Android 12L (API 32)
We continuously update the application with new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Release versions and more informations are available at:
Built for the love of chess, this app is open source and free for all.
- 150 000 individual users daily and growing fast.
- Play bullet, blitz, classical, and correspondence chess
- Play in arena tournaments
- Find, follow, challenge players
- See your games stats
- Practice with chess puzzles
- Many variants, available online and offline: Crazyhouse, Chess 960, King Of The Hill, Three-check, Antichess, Atomic chess, Horde, Racing Kings
- Game analysis with local computer evaluation
- Server computer analysis with move annotations and game summary
- Unlimited opening explorer
- Endgame tablebase explorer
- Play with offline computer
- Over The Board mode to play offline with a friend
- Standalone chess clock with multiple time settings
- Board editor
- Available in 80 languages
- Designed for both phones and tablets, supporting landscape mode
- 100% free, without ads, and opensource!
Just like lichess.org, this application is open source and free software (GPL v3). It is entirely free and without ads, now and forever.
Source code of the mobile application: github.com/veloce/lichobile
Source code of the website and server: lichess.org/source
Uploaded:February 2, 2023 at 12:49AM UTC
File size:49.18 MB