It learns about you, then adapts to how you learn best. Try it today and learn French, Spanish, German, Russian, Estonian, and English – fast.
- Adapts to your level in real time
- Learn the most relevant and practical vocabulary (4,000+ words)
- Real-world contexts in sentences created by language specialists
- Context-aware grammar hints and exercises
- Native-sounding virtual voice
- Speech recognition for hands-free learning
- Track and measure your progress
- English courses available from 6 languages
- Cosmos – dark mode!
Our 40+ linguists, scientists, and developers have combined the latest research in machine learning with our industry-leading language courses – all in a smooth, intuitive, and addictive app. Grow your vocabulary and learn a language faster than ever with Lingvist’s cutting-edge tech. Start learning a language today!
WHERE DID LINGVIST COME FROM?
Our founder, Mait, started Lingvist while working as a nuclear physicist at CERN in Switzerland. He'd lived in the French-speaking part of the country for years and wanted to expand his social life, but he always found conventional methods a little unengaging and too slow for his liking. He needed a better way to learn French – so, he created a prototype, began learning French, took a high-school language exam, and passed with a strong grade.
Today’s Lingvist is the result of that original idea and its basic principles – and we’ve come a long way since then. Founded in Estonia, we now have over 1 million users and a super-talented and friendly team across offices in Tallinn, London, Berlin, and Tokyo.
We believe anyone can learn a language in a fast and effective way.
Connect with us on:
- Twitter => twitter.com/lingvist
- Medium => medium.com/@lingvist
- LinkedIn => www.linkedin.com/company-beta/3075775/
- Instagram => instagram.com/thelingvist/
- Facebook => www.facebook.com/theLingvist
Check out our community of active learners here => forum.lingvist.com
- Brand-new learning statistics views on the Home screen and new Insights tab
- Added comments on word senses to the Vocabulary Builder for Russian learners
- Improved text readability
Uploaded:April 11, 2018 at 10:23PM UTC
File size:14.66 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2018 at 12:41PM UTC
File size:12.9 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2018 at 3:34PM UTC
File size:12.87 MB
Uploaded:March 6, 2018 at 5:48PM UTC
File size:13.38 MB