• Remote Access – All you need is an internet connection.
• Dashboard – Your WiFi’s vital stats on one page.
• Guest Access – Give friends internet access while keeping personal data secure.
• Device Prioritization – Improve streaming and online gaming by assigning WiFi priority to favored devices.
• Parental Controls – Encourage kids’ healthy internet behavior by pausing internet access or blocking specific sites.
Linksys Shield is a premium subscription for Velop tri-band users. Shield makes sure kids get content that's right for their age. Fully customizable presets give you complete control over the content your kids see. Linksys Shield can be used on up to 14 devices connected to your Velop tri-band system.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
Linksys Shield offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
• $4.99 per month
• $49.99 per year
Prices are in US dollars. Your price may be converted to your local currency.
Your 30-day trial converts to a paid subscription unless you turn off auto-renew. Trial runs 30 consecutive days even if canceled before it expires.
Subscriptions automatically renew at the end of each term and you will be charged through your Google Play Account. You may turn off subscription auto-renewal at any time through the Google Play Store. We cannot offer a refund for unsubscribing early.
• Velop systems and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi routers. Full list of supported routers: www.LinksysSmartWiFi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• User account (created in the app or at www.LinksysSmartWiFi.com) connected to your Linksys product.
• Android 4.1 and greater
* Linksys Shield subscription service requires a tri-band Velop system
Our new Velop product line features Bluetooth setup. In Android 6 and higher, apps must request location permissions to use Bluetooth. We don't collect or use any location information in our app.
For additional help, visit our support site at support.linksys.com
Introducing Linksys Shield, a subscription service for Velop Tri-Band users that enhances parental controls. With a firmware update in early February, Linksys Shield allows you to block categories of web content and defend against malicious websites. Look for the new feature on your Linksys app dashboard.
Have suggestions? Send them to [email protected].
Uploaded:February 1, 2019 at 12:36AM UTC
File size:55.93 MB
Uploaded:January 2, 2019 at 9:35PM UTC
File size:52.86 MB
Uploaded:December 1, 2018 at 6:49AM UTC
File size:45.88 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2018 at 3:11PM UTC
File size:45.88 MB
Uploaded:August 27, 2018 at 3:23AM UTC
File size:67.15 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2017 at 5:00PM UTC
File size:53.64 MB
Uploaded:May 7, 2017 at 10:27PM UTC
File size:52.07 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2017 at 12:23AM UTC
File size:51.2 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2016 at 7:10PM UTC
File size:32.83 MB
Uploaded:August 15, 2016 at 7:39PM UTC
File size:29.66 MB