Fixes in this update:
- More reliable saving of router wireless settings
- More dependable Velop speed test
- Improved Velop setup
- Miscellaneous bugs solved
Please be sure your firmware version is up to date so you can enjoy these fixes and improvements.
New app adds support for Velop, a modular system of tri-band connection points that provide seamless, full-strength Wi-Fi for the whole family.
• Remote Access – Access and manage your Wi-Fi from anywhere.
• Dashboard – Quickly view the status of your Wi-Fi.
• Guest Access – Protect your information by giving friends and family internet-only access on a separate guest network.
• Device Prioritization - Decide which devices get Wi-Fi priority for less lag and buffering.
• Parental Controls - Create a safe internet experience for your kids – even if they’re home and you’re not. Restrict access to certain websites or block specific devices from accessing the internet.
• The Linksys app works with Velop systems and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi routers. To view the full list of supported routers, visit: www.LinksysSmartWiFi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• User accounts are created in the app or at www.LinksysSmartWiFi.com. Simply associate your account with your Wi-Fi to log in from your devices.
• Compatible with Android 4.0.3 and greater
Our new Velop product line features a setup experience that uses Bluetooth. In Android 6 and higher, apps must request location permissions to use Bluetooth. We don't collect or use any location information in our app.
For additional help, visit our support site at support.linksys.com
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
March 7, 2017
Uploaded:November 20, 2017 at 5:00PM UTC
File size:53.64 MB
Uploaded:May 7, 2017 at 10:27PM UTC
File size:52.07 MB
Uploaded:March 7, 2017 at 12:23AM UTC
File size:51.2 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2016 at 7:10PM UTC
File size:32.83 MB
Uploaded:August 15, 2016 at 7:39PM UTC
File size:29.66 MB