⚠️We do not show/have carrier tower locations, but indications of cell locations from the Mozilla MLS database.
Network Cell Signal & WiFi Info is a thorough cell network/WiFi monitor and measurements/diagnostic log tool(4G+, LTE, CDMA, WCDMA, GSM) that helps troubleshoot reception and connectivity issues and for those that like to be in the know about their local cell carrier radio frequency landscape.
Features comparison: m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/features
☆Almost Real-Time (1 sec.) monitoring of cellular carrier and WiFi signals, in Gauge/Raw Tabs (*)
☆GSM, CDMA, UMTS (WCDMA), IWLAN, LTE, LTE+ support
☆Dual-SIM support (*)
☆2/3 Signal-meter gauges for both SIMs and WiFi (*)
☆Signal Plots, up to 2 cells
☆Band number (*)
☆SIM# preference option, for other than Gauge tab
☆Map with network cellular info and signal-meter gauges
☆Logs, Measurements of cellular signals (in the Map tab)
☆Indication of cell locations (not carrier cell towers) in the Map, from Mozilla Location Service (MLS), ☆excl. CDMA (*)
☆Crowd sourced Best Signal Finder shows your carrier's nearest best signals
☆Route coloring (in the Map) according to the signal strength, and map markers with location and signal info
☆Measurements settings (minimum distance, minimum accuracy, motion sensor, etc.)
☆Database export measurements in KML 2.2, MLS Geosubmit v.2, CLF v.3, OpenCellID CSV, ☆CMWF database types
☆Network information in Status Bar
☆Raw view of carrier network cellular info
☆Connection statistics (2G/3G/4G)
☆SIM and device info
Data accuracy is dependent on the device implementation of Android APIs. Not all manufacturers/devices implement fully/correctly Android APIs.
For Android < 5.0, Dual SIM is not supported for non-MediaTek devices, due to Android/device limitation.
You may use Mozilla Stumbler app, to update the Mozilla MLS database in your area.
Please check also the richer features of our paid app: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wilysis.cellinfo
BETA, when available: m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/beta-testing
FAQ: m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/faq (also FAQ inside app settings / about)
Common Database Formats: m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/database
Pro subscription Database Formats: m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/database-pro
Phone issues: m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/android-issues
Dual SIM issues: Make sure you enable it in the app settings, m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/dual-sim-issues
Measurements database: The measurements you make in the MAP tab, can be saved locally on your device.
* Tips to common install issues:
1. If Google Play hangs while installing the app, reboot your device.
* Tips to common start-up issues:
1. Update app to latest Release.
2. Uninstall the app, (reboot the device,) and re-install.
3. Perform any pending system and/or google apps update(s), and re-install the app.
4. If your Android/ROM/root somehow modifies the apk, then the app will not work.
5. Turn the internet on, before you start the app for the first time (or after a long time).
6. Email us to help you!
Thanks for all the feedback!
** Network Cell Signal & WiFi Info Lite is distributed exclusively in the Google Play Store **
* Added Best Signal Finder
* Bug fixes
* Manual v3 (for paid/pro): m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/manual
* Features: m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/features
* FAQ: m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/faq
* BETA app testing: m2catalyst.com/apps/network-cell-info/beta-testing
* Check out our Ad-Free Network Cell Info: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wilysis.cellinfo
* Distributed only on Google Play
Uploaded:June 13, 2020 at 10:42PM UTC
File size:5.99 MB
Uploaded:April 22, 2020 at 4:47PM UTC
File size:6.05 MB
Uploaded:November 13, 2019 at 11:16PM UTC
File size:5.51 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2019 at 10:26PM UTC
File size:5.47 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2019 at 11:07PM UTC
File size:5.46 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2019 at 7:45AM UTC
File size:5.47 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2019 at 11:58PM UTC
File size:4.08 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2019 at 11:55PM UTC
File size:4.09 MB
Uploaded:July 7, 2019 at 3:50PM UTC
File size:3.45 MB
Uploaded:May 15, 2019 at 6:05PM UTC
File size:3.41 MB