About MapmyIndia NavIC
*This app requires compatible NavIC Bluetooth receiver
*Authentication Key comes with NavIC Bluetooth receiver
When fisherman in India go to sea in India, often they cross the International Maritime boundary during their fishing routines. The app alerts the fishers against putting out to sea during adverse weather conditions and recall those who are still at sea or have gone beyond the international maritime boundary.
MapmyIndia NavIC Message Receiver App also aids fisherman convenience. The app works completely offline and showcases areas for potential fishing (tuna or normal). It also provides waypoint navigation from the fisher’s current position to the selected area of potential fishing. Through INCOIS, the app also provides emergency messages for incoming adverse weather conditions – cyclones, tidal waves, high tide etc.
· Checking live location of the fisherman on the map
· Current position of the fisherman from the international maritime boundary
· Audio visual alert in case the fisherman is about to cross the international maritime boundary
· Provision to receive emergency messages - high tide wave, cyclone, etc. from INCOIS
· Location for potential fishing zones - tuna or normal
· Way point navigation from current location to selected potential fishing zone
· App works completely offline
Uploaded:June 10, 2020 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:27.24 MB