FairEmail might be for you if you value your privacy.
FairEmail is an email client only, so you need to bring your own email address.
FairEmail does not support non-standard protocols, like Microsoft Exchange Web Services and Microsoft ActiveSync.
* Fully featured
* 100 % open source
* Privacy oriented
* Unlimited accounts
* Unlimited email addresses
* Unified inbox
* Conversation threading
* Two way synchronization
* Offline storage and operations
* Battery friendly
* Low data usage
* Small (~ 15 MB)
* Material design (including dark/black theme)
* Maintained and supported
This app is deliberately minimalistic by design, so you can concentrate on reading and writing messages.
This app starts a foreground service with a low priority status bar notification to make sure you'll never miss new emails.
* Encryption/decryption supported (OpenPGP, S/MIME)
* Reformat messages to prevent phishing
* Confirm showing images to prevent tracking
* Confirm opening links to prevent tracking and phishing
* Automatically recognize and disable tracking images
* Warning if messages could not be authenticated
* Quick setup
* Easy navigation
* No bells and whistles
* No distracting "eye candy"
* No data storage on third party servers
* Using open standards (IMAP, POP3, SMTP, OpenPGP, S/MIME, etc)
* Safe message view (styling, scripting and unsafe HTML removed)
* Confirm opening links, images and attachments
* No special permissions required
* No advertisements
* No analytics and no tracking
* No Google backup
* FairEmail is an original work, not a fork or a clone
* Fast and lightweight
* IMAP IDLE (push messages) supported
* Built with latest development tools and libraries
All pro features are convenience or advanced features.
* Account/identity/folder colors
* Colored stars
* Notification settings (sounds) per account/folder/sender (requires Android 8 Oreo)
* Configurable notification actions
* Snooze messages
* Send messages after selected time
* Synchronization scheduling
* Reply templates
* Accept/decline calendar invitations
* Add message to calendar
* Filter rules
* Search indexing, search on server
* Keyword management
* S/MIME sign/encrypt
* Biometric/PIN authentication
* Message list widget
* Export settings
If you have a question or problem, please check here first:
If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact me at [email protected] and I will try to help you.
Questions? Remarks? Problems? Please contact me at [email protected].
* Added template groups
* Added rule forward action
* Added searching for rules
* Added deletion of all or spam rules
* Added exporting/importing of rules
* Added scaling of images when scaling text (reformatted message view)
* Added support for animation of downloaded images (GIFs), requires Android 9+
* Small improvements and minor bug fixes
* Updated libraries
* Updated translations
Uploaded:September 16, 2020 at 4:30AM UTC
File size:14.67 MB