Languages: af, am, ar, az, be, bg, bn, bs, ca, cs, da, de, el, en, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, gl, gu... Show all
Target: Android 8.1 (Oreo, API 27)
1.43.3: Bug fixes.
1.43: Fixed some crashes (e.g. sharing images on Android 7+).
Camera2 features: fast burst, slow motion; improved support for custom frame rates (thanks to George Joseph).
Time lapse video. Torch option for front camera by lighting up the screen. Option to save RAW only. New options to store Artist, Copyright Exif tags. (Some features only on later Android versions).
User interface improvements. Various bug fixes.
Datestamp yyyy/mm/dd replaced with yyyy-mm-dd.
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Expose your camera's functionality: support for focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation/lock, face detection, torch.
* Video recording (including HD, and taking photos while recording video).
* Handy remote controls: timer (with optional voice countdown), auto-repeat mode (with configurable delay).
* Option to take photo remotely by making a noise (e.g., voice, whistle), or by voice command "cheese".
* Configurable volume keys.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video. Upside-down preview option for use with attachable lenses.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos; store date/time and location as video subtitles (.SRT).
* Yes you can take a selfie (also known as front camera), includes support for "screen flash".
* Support for (some) external microphones.
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Support for HDR (with auto-alignment and ghost removal) and Exposure Bracketing.
* Support for Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time; manual white balance temperature; RAW (DNG) files.
* Dynamic range optimisation mode.
* Small file size.
* Completely free, and no ads in the app (I only run ads on the website). Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
Note that it's not possible for me to test Open Camera on every Android device out there, so please test before using Open Camera to photo/video your wedding etc :)
App icon by Adam Lapinski ( www.yeti-designs.com ).
Uploaded:June 12, 2022 at 6:08PM UTC
File size:3.68 MB
Uploaded:January 18, 2022 at 10:37PM UTC
File size:3.67 MB
Uploaded:September 25, 2021 at 5:10PM UTC
File size:2.75 MB
Uploaded:November 24, 2020 at 10:38PM UTC
File size:2.73 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2020 at 6:51AM UTC
File size:2.71 MB
Uploaded:May 2, 2020 at 10:39PM UTC
File size:2.66 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2020 at 7:15AM UTC
File size:2.66 MB
Uploaded:January 26, 2020 at 6:30PM UTC
File size:2.66 MB
Uploaded:October 21, 2019 at 9:56PM UTC
File size:2.54 MB
Uploaded:September 4, 2019 at 6:00PM UTC
File size:2.55 MB