Version: 16.0.7030.1014 (1701030114)
af, am, ar, bg, bn, ca, cs, da, de, el, en, es, et, eu, fa, fi, fr, gl, he, hi, hr, hu, hy, id, in... Show all
Target: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow, API 23)
It looks like you're using an ad blocker, so you'll have to wait 15 more seconds.
Please add this site to your allowlist to skip the wait and help us pay for bandwidth, hosting, and other bills.
• View IRM-protected spreadsheets: Now you can read spreadsheets protected with information rights management (IRM)
• Open more files: Now you can open files that contain ActiveX controls
• Add shortcut to your home screen: Add your favorite files to the home screen to keep them handy
• More colors: Now you can pick from a rainbow of colors for fonts, shapes, and all your formatting
The real Microsoft Excel app for Android phones and tablets.
Microsoft Excel for Android is made for work on-the-go. Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Excel has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a powerful spreadsheet or just need to view and make quick edits on the go, Excel gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that we save your changes automatically and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access your spreadsheets in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Excel app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Excel experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: aka.ms/eula
REAL MICROSOFT EXCEL
Get the best spreadsheet app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Excel. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Spreadsheets will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No loss of data
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in Excel - formulas, tables, charts, Sparklines are included in the Excel app
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Create, view, make edits on-the-go and easily access your spreadsheets in the cloud with the touch of your fingers.
• Sort, analyze and visualize your data with support for formulas, charts, tables, sorting, filtering and more.
• Draw insights on-the-go in Excel. Add formulas, reorder columns and resize tables in Excel with just the touch of your fingers
• New spreadsheets are automatically saved in a location of your choice as soon as you start typing
• Your spreadsheets are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box support.
Share your data, analysis, and insights with others.
• Easily share your spreadsheets with the cloud-connected Excel app simply by sending a link, attachment, or custom invitation
• You can view and restore a previous version of your spreadsheet, so you never have to worry about losing your work
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit spreadsheets on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions.
Version:16.0.10730.20043(2002586775) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:August 27, 2018 at 2:48PM UTC
File size:73.97 MB
Version:16.0.10325.20043(2002514775) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:July 13, 2018 at 2:47PM UTC
File size:75.65 MB
Version:16.0.10228.20049(2002496883) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:June 18, 2018 at 7:05PM UTC
File size:76.11 MB
Version:16.0.9330.2080(2002479441) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:June 1, 2018 at 2:04PM UTC
File size:77.62 MB
Version:16.0.9330.2060(2002479081) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:May 20, 2018 at 3:49PM UTC
File size:77.63 MB
Version:16.0.9226.2077(2002473387) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:April 18, 2018 at 2:31PM UTC
File size:72.58 MB
Version:16.0.9126.2069(2002467243) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:March 20, 2018 at 3:06PM UTC
File size:68.31 MB
Version:16.0.9029.2068(2002461225) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:February 15, 2018 at 4:24AM UTC
File size:68.82 MB
Version:16.0.9001.2077(2002455387) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:January 19, 2018 at 4:47PM UTC
File size:68.53 MB
Version:16.0.8827.2054(2002448973) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:December 14, 2017 at 2:36AM UTC
File size:67.52 MB
Uploaded:February 22, 2021 at 6:48PM UTC
File size:62.52 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2021 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:62.56 MB
Uploaded:December 17, 2020 at 4:03PM UTC
File size:61.13 MB
Uploaded:November 26, 2020 at 10:49PM UTC
File size:60.8 MB
Uploaded:November 16, 2020 at 2:33PM UTC
File size:62.23 MB
Uploaded:November 9, 2020 at 9:26PM UTC
File size:61.29 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2020 at 7:18AM UTC
File size:61.89 MB
Uploaded:September 2, 2020 at 4:25AM UTC
File size:63.32 MB
Uploaded:August 17, 2020 at 3:20PM UTC
File size:62.98 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2020 at 6:05PM UTC
File size:64.31 MB