• Maps: The new Maps chart type transforms geographic data into professional looking maps
• Use Box, Egnyte, or 腾讯微云 to store and access your Office files
• Open files that contain ActiveX controls, or web or text queries
• Get a notification when there’s activity in your shared workbooks
Microsoft Excel for Android is made for work on-the-go. Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Excel has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a powerful spreadsheet or just need to view and make quick edits on the go, Excel gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that we save your changes automatically and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access your spreadsheets in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Excel app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Excel experience with an Office 365 subscription.
REAL MICROSOFT EXCEL
Get the best spreadsheet app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Excel. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Spreadsheets will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No loss of data
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in Excel - formulas, tables, charts, Sparklines are included in the Excel app
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Sort and analyze your data with Excel and draw insights. Create, view, make edits on-the-go and easily access your spreadsheets in the cloud with the touch of your fingers.
• Sort, analyze and visualize your data with support for formulas, charts, tables, sorting, filtering and more.
• Draw insights on-the-go in Excel. Add formulas, reorder columns and resize tables in Excel with just the touch of your fingers
• New spreadsheets are automatically saved in a location of your choice as soon as you start typing
• Your spreadsheets are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Box support.
Share your data, analysis, and insights with others.
• Easily share your spreadsheets with the cloud-connected Excel app simply by sending a link, attachment, or custom invitation
• You can view and restore a previous version of your spreadsheet, so you never have to worry about losing your work
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
To create or edit documents, sign in with a free Microsoft account on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller.
Unlock the full Microsoft Office experience with a qualifying Office 365 subscription (see aka.ms/Office365subscriptions) for your phone, tablet, PC and Mac.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your Play Store account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. You can manage your subscriptions in your Play Store account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Office on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: aka.ms/eula
Version:16.0.10730.20043(2002586775) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:August 27, 2018 at 2:48PM UTC
File size:73.97 MB
Version:16.0.10325.20043(2002514775) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:July 13, 2018 at 2:47PM UTC
File size:75.65 MB
Version:16.0.10228.20049(2002496883) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:June 18, 2018 at 7:05PM UTC
File size:76.11 MB
Version:16.0.9330.2080(2002479441) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:June 1, 2018 at 2:04PM UTC
File size:77.62 MB
Version:16.0.9330.2060(2002479081) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:May 20, 2018 at 3:49PM UTC
File size:77.63 MB
Version:16.0.9226.2077(2002473387) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:April 18, 2018 at 2:31PM UTC
File size:72.58 MB
Version:16.0.9126.2069(2002467243) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:March 20, 2018 at 3:06PM UTC
File size:68.31 MB
Version:16.0.9029.2068(2002461225) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:February 15, 2018 at 4:24AM UTC
File size:68.82 MB
Version:16.0.9001.2077(2002455387) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:January 19, 2018 at 4:47PM UTC
File size:68.53 MB
Version:16.0.8827.2054(2002448973) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:December 14, 2017 at 2:36AM UTC
File size:67.52 MB
Uploaded:March 20, 2019 at 2:11PM UTC
File size:65.09 MB
Uploaded:February 27, 2019 at 9:28PM UTC
File size:67.81 MB
Uploaded:February 20, 2019 at 11:21AM UTC
File size:64.74 MB
Uploaded:February 18, 2019 at 4:20PM UTC
File size:64.58 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2018 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:64.17 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2018 at 6:18PM UTC
File size:64.86 MB
Uploaded:November 13, 2018 at 5:30PM UTC
File size:64.5 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2018 at 6:17PM UTC
File size:66.22 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2018 at 2:21AM UTC
File size:64.49 MB
Uploaded:October 4, 2018 at 7:01PM UTC
File size:65.86 MB