- Need to discuss a draft contract? Temporarily send over just the right paragraphs to your customer without leaving anything behind.
- Need vendor help filling in order details? Summon your Outlook email and related Salesforce orders, hide the price, and beam the sanitized info live to their phone for editing.
With GigJam you can:
- Ephemerally share a photo, or parts of Word, PowerPoint and PDF files.
- Temporarily send over just the right parts of information from popular business systems like Office365, Salesforce, Asana, Trello and more, even if the other person doesn’t have the same business applications as you.
- Control whether others just see your information or can co-work with you in real time.
Finally, it is possible to cross org, app and device boundaries to involve others in your work with just the right context – no more, no less.
If you are using a work or school credentials to access line of business systems, your organization may have policies regarding sharing of content, and you should consult with your IT department if you have any questions.
- Privacy Statement: privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement