• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Access your most important files offline.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
• Fixed a bug that was making it difficult to sign in, made a few things a bit faster, and polished up a few surfaces. We also promise that from now on these notes will reflect the interesting and important improvements we are delivering to YOU.
Version:5.42 (Beta 2)
Uploaded:October 19, 2019 at 2:50PM UTC
File size:58.53 MB
Version:5.41 (Beta 6)
Uploaded:October 15, 2019 at 8:51PM UTC
File size:59.05 MB
Uploaded:October 12, 2019 at 6:55PM UTC
File size:58.18 MB
Version:5.41 (Beta 5)
Uploaded:October 12, 2019 at 6:35PM UTC
File size:59.05 MB
Version:5.40 (Beta 1)
Uploaded:September 20, 2019 at 3:06PM UTC
File size:60.88 MB
Uploaded:September 19, 2019 at 6:47PM UTC
File size:58.08 MB
Version:5.39 (Beta 3)
Uploaded:September 17, 2019 at 7:14AM UTC
File size:60.66 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2019 at 5:26PM UTC
File size:57.95 MB
Version:5.39 (Beta 1)
Uploaded:September 8, 2019 at 5:08AM UTC
File size:60.65 MB
Version:5.38 (Beta 2)
Uploaded:August 28, 2019 at 6:50PM UTC
File size:60.52 MB