• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Access your most important files offline.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This app is provided by Microsoft. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft and transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or its affiliates maintain facilities.
We're back with some awesome new updates!
• We've given our Scan feature a big upgrade: now your scans will be cropped, cleaned up and polished thanks to the power of Office Lens.
• In our quest to constantly improve performance, viewing photos is faster than ever before!
Version:4.16 (September Beta 3)
Uploaded:September 22, 2017 at 12:24AM UTC
File size:52.41 MB
Version:4.16 (September Beta 2)
Uploaded:September 20, 2017 at 3:06AM UTC
File size:52.22 MB
Version:4.16 September Beta
Uploaded:September 16, 2017 at 3:40PM UTC
File size:52.07 MB
Uploaded:September 7, 2017 at 6:31PM UTC
File size:50.57 MB
Uploaded:June 23, 2017 at 1:49AM UTC
File size:47.61 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2017 at 7:12PM UTC
File size:47.05 MB
Uploaded:May 1, 2017 at 7:06PM UTC
File size:47.4 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2017 at 4:17PM UTC
File size:44.42 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2017 at 6:35PM UTC
File size:43.34 MB
Uploaded:February 14, 2017 at 4:25PM UTC
File size:42.59 MB