• Scan documents using your OneDrive for Business account - Powered by Office Lens
• Highlight, annotate your PDF files and save your changes back to the cloud
• Use the new Notifications view to find out about new albums and catch up on changes to shared files
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 29, 2016
Version:5.18 (September Beta 3)
Uploaded:September 22, 2018 at 7:57PM UTC
File size:48.74 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2018 at 8:57AM UTC
File size:45.98 MB
Version:5.18 (September Beta 2)
Uploaded:September 15, 2018 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:48.41 MB
Version:5.18 (September Beta 1)
Uploaded:September 14, 2018 at 3:01PM UTC
File size:48.45 MB
Uploaded:September 4, 2018 at 9:32PM UTC
File size:45.91 MB
Version:5.17 (August Beta 1)
Uploaded:August 29, 2018 at 10:29PM UTC
File size:45.91 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2018 at 5:41AM UTC
File size:45.77 MB
Version:5.16 (August Beta 1)
Uploaded:August 11, 2018 at 7:16PM UTC
File size:45.74 MB
Uploaded:August 6, 2018 at 9:19PM UTC
File size:46.53 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2018 at 2:04PM UTC
File size:45.72 MB