• Scan documents using your OneDrive for Business account - Powered by Office Lens
• Highlight, annotate your PDF files and save your changes back to the cloud
• Use the new Notifications view to find out about new albums and catch up on changes to shared files
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
April 29, 2016
Version:5.23 (Beta 1)
Uploaded:December 11, 2018 at 3:59PM UTC
File size:47.19 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2018 at 9:04PM UTC
File size:46.9 MB
Version:5.22 (Beta 1)
Uploaded:November 27, 2018 at 10:09PM UTC
File size:47.3 MB
Uploaded:November 24, 2018 at 7:30PM UTC
File size:46.89 MB
Version:5.21 (Beta 1)
Uploaded:November 14, 2018 at 5:00AM UTC
File size:39.01 MB
Uploaded:November 13, 2018 at 7:10PM UTC
File size:46.85 MB
Version:5.20 (October Beta 1)
Uploaded:October 31, 2018 at 6:23AM UTC
File size:46.85 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2018 at 3:13PM UTC
File size:45.21 MB
Uploaded:October 20, 2018 at 2:48AM UTC
File size:48.71 MB
Version:5.19 (October Beta 2)
Uploaded:October 17, 2018 at 4:55PM UTC
File size:45.19 MB