• Now Office 365 Personal, Home, or Solo users can mark entire folders to be used offline when you are traveling or working without an Internet connection. Support for work and school accounts is rolling out soon!
• We've updated the design of our Discover view so that you now have access to a feed of the most relevant content from across your company (Work and school accounts only)
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Access your most important files offline.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You cannot sign in with an account from an on-premises directory. Camera upload, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
May 25, 2017
Uploaded:December 14, 2018 at 11:40PM UTC
File size:47.31 MB
Version:5.23 (Beta 1)
Uploaded:December 11, 2018 at 3:59PM UTC
File size:47.19 MB
Uploaded:November 29, 2018 at 9:04PM UTC
File size:46.9 MB
Version:5.22 (Beta 1)
Uploaded:November 27, 2018 at 10:09PM UTC
File size:47.3 MB
Uploaded:November 24, 2018 at 7:30PM UTC
File size:46.89 MB
Version:5.21 (Beta 1)
Uploaded:November 14, 2018 at 5:00AM UTC
File size:39.01 MB
Uploaded:November 13, 2018 at 7:10PM UTC
File size:46.85 MB
Version:5.20 (October Beta 1)
Uploaded:October 31, 2018 at 6:23AM UTC
File size:46.85 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2018 at 3:13PM UTC
File size:45.21 MB
Uploaded:October 20, 2018 at 2:48AM UTC
File size:48.71 MB