• Send that favorite pet photo to your friends or that TPS report to your manager faster with our new improved sharing sheet.
• We've heard your feedback and are improving our scroller in Photos! Stay tuned for more.
• Keep your eye out for some tweaks in our app's look and feel and stay tuned for more awesome changes in our design to help you be more productive.
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
June 25, 2016
Uploaded:July 19, 2018 at 2:41PM UTC
File size:46.53 MB
Version:5.14 (July Beta 2)
Uploaded:July 14, 2018 at 6:46PM UTC
File size:46.52 MB
Version:5.14 (July Beta 1)
Uploaded:July 10, 2018 at 9:21PM UTC
File size:46.5 MB
Uploaded:July 3, 2018 at 3:06AM UTC
File size:45.51 MB
Uploaded:June 23, 2018 at 3:34PM UTC
File size:45.34 MB
Version:5.13 (June Beta 1)
Uploaded:June 20, 2018 at 3:03PM UTC
File size:45.47 MB
Version:5.12 (Mid June Beta 3)
Uploaded:June 15, 2018 at 12:21AM UTC
File size:45.34 MB
Version:5.12 (Mid June Beta 2)
Uploaded:June 12, 2018 at 1:02AM UTC
File size:45.33 MB
Version:5.12 (Mid June Beta 1)
Uploaded:June 8, 2018 at 2:56PM UTC
File size:45.21 MB
Uploaded:June 1, 2018 at 9:08PM UTC
File size:44.83 MB