• Shared with me: Find and open files others have recently shared with you.
• Fresh new look: A better experience for reading presentations on your phone. Drag and drop to reorder slides and double-tap to edit.
• Find: Use the Find icon on the ribbon to search for any text in your presentation.
The real Microsoft PowerPoint app for Android phones and tablets.
Microsoft PowerPoint for Android is made for work on-the-go. PowerPoint has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful presentation from scratch or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, PowerPoint gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that we save your changes automatically and you won’t lose any formatting or charts as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your presentations in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: aka.ms/eula
REAL MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
Tell your story with confidence. Microsoft PowerPoint combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-first experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Presentations will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet. No missing charts or images
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly
• The familiar features you know in PowerPoint - Images, charts, animations, transitions are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet
• Jumpstart your creativity by using one of the beautiful templates to get started on your presentation
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Tell your story on-the-go with the touch-first PowerPoint app. Create, view and make edits on-the-go with easy access your presentations in the cloud.
• Tell your story exactly the way you want whether in portrait or landscape - with rich formatting, charts, animations, transitions and speaker notes
• Creating a powerful presentation is easy – Auto-zoom makes it easy to insert, move, edit charts and textboxes with the touch of your fingers, no keyboard or mouse required.
• New presentations are automatically saved in a location of your choice as soon as you start typing.
• PowerPoint gives you the flexibility to change your presentation theme anytime
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off
• Your presentations are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Collaborate on presentations and share your stories and ideas with others
• Easily share your presentation with the cloud-connected PowerPoint app simply by sending a link or attachment
• Work with others at the same time. You can view and restore a previous version of your presentation, so you never have to worry about losing your work
• Add a unique, custom message to your PowerPoint presentation when you share in email
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Version:16.0.10730.20043(2002586775) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:August 24, 2018 at 10:11PM UTC
File size:73.35 MB
Version:16.0.10325.20043(2002514775) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:July 13, 2018 at 2:47PM UTC
File size:76.36 MB
Version:16.0.10228.20049(2002496883) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:June 20, 2018 at 7:16AM UTC
File size:75.45 MB
Version:16.0.9330.2080(2002479441) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:May 29, 2018 at 8:47PM UTC
File size:77.95 MB
Version:16.0.9330.2060(2002479081) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:May 21, 2018 at 2:50PM UTC
File size:77.95 MB
Version:16.0.9226.2077(2002473387) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:April 18, 2018 at 4:03AM UTC
File size:73.05 MB
Version:16.0.9126.2069(2002467243) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:March 17, 2018 at 1:50AM UTC
File size:68.94 MB
Version:16.0.9029.2068(2002461225) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:February 16, 2018 at 10:17PM UTC
File size:68.35 MB
Version:16.0.9001.2077(2002455387) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:January 19, 2018 at 4:47PM UTC
File size:68.14 MB
Version:16.0.8827.2054(2002448973) for Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
Uploaded:December 15, 2017 at 4:06PM UTC
File size:68.33 MB
Uploaded:January 9, 2019 at 10:36PM UTC
File size:65.45 MB
Uploaded:December 18, 2018 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:62.27 MB
Uploaded:November 20, 2018 at 6:17PM UTC
File size:65.03 MB
Uploaded:November 6, 2018 at 6:17PM UTC
File size:64.89 MB
Uploaded:October 30, 2018 at 8:54AM UTC
File size:63.5 MB
Uploaded:October 25, 2018 at 2:21AM UTC
File size:63.59 MB
Uploaded:October 5, 2018 at 4:43PM UTC
File size:64.88 MB
Uploaded:September 26, 2018 at 5:05PM UTC
File size:66.56 MB
Uploaded:August 29, 2018 at 10:29PM UTC
File size:69.6 MB
Uploaded:August 27, 2018 at 7:25PM UTC
File size:66.27 MB