arm64-v8a + armeabi + armeabi-v7a + x86 + x86_64
• Support for blogs
• Support for ratings in forum, glossary and database activities
• Support for SCORM packages full screen
• Push notification improvements
• Support for multiple calendar event alerts
• Offline activities synchronisation improvements
• Accessibility improvements
Thanks for using the Moodle app!
If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- View your course grades
- and more!
Please see docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Uploaded:March 29, 2019 at 2:51PM UTC
File size:12.65 MB
Uploaded:January 11, 2019 at 1:55PM UTC
File size:12.45 MB
Uploaded:September 17, 2018 at 3:41PM UTC
File size:12.38 MB