About Mototalk Classic
Make Push-To-Talk Calls Across the Country with MOTOTALK
MOTOTALK is a smartphone Push-To-Talk 2-way radio app that lets users communicate with individuals or a group via Push to Talk (PTT) wherever Wi-Fi®, 4G or 3G service is available. MOTOTALK Classic communicates with any active iDEN PTT phone or with any carrier’s smartphone that has MOTOTALK activated.
Making and answering a MOTOTALK call is easy:
To make a call, just select a person or a talk group from your contacts list and press the on-screen PTT button to begin a call.
With MOTOTALK, you have the option of sending an Alert, turning off your phone’s speaker for a private conversation, or pressing your designated PTT button to begin a call.
MOTOTALK PTT features include:
- Unlimited individual PTT Calling and Unlimited Talk Group Calling
- Call Alert tone
- Cross Fleet functionality
- Ability to import PTT contacts from a phone’s directory
- HD (High Definition) Voice. Both users on a call need to be on the latest version of MOTOTALK to take advantage of HD voice.
- Make calls with MOTOTALK users
- Send voice notes
- Improved audio quality with low bandwidth usage
- Dynamic group calls up to 50 users
- Share your location;
- Share multiples images, photos and files with your friends or groups
- Ability to join an ongoing PTT call in group
- Option to record all PTT calls that are made/received
- Share profile informations
MOTOTALK Application Requirements:
- Must be loaded on an Android device
- Requires a high-speed connection: 3G/4G or Wi-Fi access
Uploaded:June 17, 2022 at 2:20AM UTC
File size:84.9 MB