How to use Mozilla Stumbler
• The app stops/pauses automatically when you are not moving or your battery is low. (This feature works better on newer devices as they have better sensors).
• Go to un-stumbled areas (not covered in blue) to fill in the coverage map: location.services.mozilla.com/map
• Improve the accuracy of the service by stumbling in the blue areas.
• Try walking, biking, or driving new routes with Mozilla Stumbler every day!
• Start with major streets and intersections, then explore smaller streets.
• Your contributions will take a day to show up on the coverage map.
• Please report bugs on GitHub: github.com/mozilla/MozStumbler/issues
• or the #geo IRC channel on wiki.mozilla.org/IRC
To conserve cellular data usage, the Stumbler's map view only shows high resolution map tiles on Wi-Fi. In the Settings, you can change this to always show the high resolution maps,
• Mozilla Stumbler is open-source software. The code is available on GitHub: github.com/mozilla/MozStumbler
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
February 8, 2019
Uploaded:February 11, 2019 at 5:29PM UTC
File size:4.73 MB
Uploaded:February 8, 2019 at 11:35PM UTC
File size:4.76 MB
Uploaded:May 10, 2016 at 5:07PM UTC
File size:4.78 MB