Dear user, this plugin is not a standalone app, you need to install Solid Explorer File Manager first.
This plugin provides access to Amazon cloud services in Solid Explorer. You'll be able to manage files on your S3 or Cloud Drive accounts.
In order to connect to one of the services, follow these steps:
1. Tap the + button
2. Choose "Cloud connection"
3. Select Amazon Cloud Drive or Amazon S3 option
4. Enter required login information
5. Tap connect. Tap again to open your cloud drive
In case of any problems, feel free to report them using the "Send bug report" option in application's about screen. Positive feedback is welcome too ;)
- updated region list in S3 connection creator
- fixed modification date in the Cloud Drive client
Uploaded:March 15, 2017 at 4:13AM UTC
File size:2.16 MB