NOTE: Insight is used to manage ONLY the listed set of NETGEAR's Insight Managed devices. Insight Does NOT manage all NETGEAR Devices.
SMART MANAGED PRO SWITCHES:
WIRELESS & WIRELESS ROUTER GATEWAYS:
SRK60 Orbi Pro
SXK80 Orbi Pro WiFi 6
SXK30 Orbi Pro WiFi 6 Mini
NETWORK STORAGE DEVICES:
Monitoring and firmware management of NETGEAR ReadyNAS 420, 520, 620, 3000, 4000 and 5000 series
Here is the full list of devices Insight manages by model [www.netgear.com/insight/devices.aspx]. Make sure your device is on this list to ensure your device will be manageable by Insight. After download,
create your Insight account and let Insight help you add your Insight managed devices and create and configure your network.
Use Insight to discover, register, install and configure your Insight managed devices - switches, wireless access points and router gateways, and storage devices, as well as to setup your wired and wireless networks.
Additionally, with the Insight app you can check the status of your network, re-configure and fine-tune settings and troubleshoot. You also can receive alerts and notifications on critical and important events related
to your devices and networks. Most of the features available on the Insight Cloud Portal are available on the mobile app, making the NETGEAR Insight app an excellent tool to help stay on top of all your Insight-devices
based networks. Additionally, with the Insight app, you have direct access to NETGEAR Help and Support. You truly have full visibility and control of all your networks in the palm of your hand – anytime, anywhere.
Unlike most network management solutions, NETGEAR Insight is a complete unified network management solution built specifically for the SMB market. With the easy, user friendly networking experience, NETGEAR Insight app enables
multi-device configuration, network management, monitoring, and service deployment of select NETGEAR wireless, switching, routing and storage devices.
* Remote access into your networks and devices from anywhere right through your phone
* Unified and simplified multi-device configuration from your phone
* Unified cloud management of both wired and wireless networks
* Manage multiple network locations from one screen
* Troubleshoot issues and get NETGEAR Support right from your Insight app
* Intuitive mobile user experience
* No additional need for cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server
NETGEAR Insight Managed Devices -- check for list of devices managed by Insight [www.netgear.com/insight/devices.aspx]:
* Insight Managed Wireless Access Points – Meeting the need for higher bandwidth, multi-user support
* Insight Managed Switches — Networking made simple
* ReadyNAS Storage — Powerful, scalable
Now NETGEAR Insight supports landscape mode for tablets. Additionally, the NETGEAR Insight Cloud Portal is also available at insight.netgear.com.
- Supports Insight Device Groups to create multiple device groups under the location.
- Enhances the ability to configure VLAN settings from the switch’s port settings and edit the VLAN ID for data VLANs.
- Improves the access point onboarding time when onboarded in factory default state.
- Now the Insight Pro scheduled subscription activation is limited to 2 years 1 month.
- Other bug fixes.
Latest: 6.4.1 on October 26, 2021
Latest: 6.10.5 on March 18, 2023
Uploaded:March 18, 2023 at 5:17PM UTC
File size:64.78 MB
Uploaded:January 9, 2023 at 6:43AM UTC
File size:63.41 MB
Uploaded:September 3, 2022 at 9:43AM UTC
File size:63.4 MB
Uploaded:July 16, 2022 at 8:11AM UTC
File size:63.39 MB
Uploaded:June 11, 2022 at 10:30AM UTC
File size:63.29 MB
Uploaded:May 7, 2022 at 10:38AM UTC
File size:55.53 MB
Uploaded:April 4, 2022 at 8:07AM UTC
File size:55.55 MB
Uploaded:February 12, 2022 at 8:46AM UTC
File size:55.54 MB
Uploaded:January 13, 2022 at 10:45AM UTC
File size:55.53 MB
Uploaded:January 11, 2022 at 5:20AM UTC
File size:55.53 MB