Unlike most network management solutions, NETGEAR Insight is a complete unified network management solution built specifically for the SMB market.
With the easy, user friendly networking experience, NETGEAR Insight app enables multi-device configuration, network management, monitoring, and service deployment of select NETGEAR wireless, storage and switching devices either locally or remotely.
* Manage multiple network locations from one screen
* Unified cloud management of both wired and wireless networks
* Instant discovery of your network devices
* Unified and simplified multi-device configuration
* Intuitive mobile user experience and remote access with cloud network monitoring and management
* No additional need for cloud controller, appliance, network manager, or PC/server
NETGEAR Insight Managed Devices:
* Insight Managed Wireless Access Points – Meeting the need for higher bandwidth, multi-user support
* Insight Managed Switches — Networking made simple
* ReadyNAS Storage — Powerful, scalable
NETGEAR Insight Cloud Portal now available at insight.netgear.com.
- Fixes the bug causing VPN Service purchase to fail in the United Kingdom.
- Fixes the count in the OrbiPro device dashboard where the number of connected clients was short by one.
- Fixes the issue with Share Diagnostics.
- Fixes signal strength displayed in Insight for OrbiPro and satellite mesh connection.
- Adds missing German, Chinese and Japanese translations.
- Other bug fixes.
Uploaded:March 16, 2019 at 9:08AM UTC
File size:47.34 MB
Uploaded:January 28, 2019 at 12:16PM UTC
File size:47.63 MB
Uploaded:December 1, 2018 at 9:40AM UTC
File size:46.37 MB
Uploaded:October 13, 2018 at 2:57PM UTC
File size:46.48 MB
Uploaded:September 2, 2018 at 5:27AM UTC
File size:47.65 MB
Uploaded:July 20, 2018 at 6:17PM UTC
File size:49.4 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2018 at 5:05AM UTC
File size:30.75 MB