About Point Blank: Strike
- All the thrill, graphics, and feel of the original Point Blank, now available on mobile!
Original Point Blank mode is added!
A legendary firearm, Kriss S.V is added. Experience more extreme feeling of shooting!
Delve into classic Point Blank maps like Crackdown, Red Rock, and Burning Hall!
A genuine FPS that brings the full experience of Point Blank to the phone!
- Furious real-time multiplayer battles!
Try the pinnacle of mobile FPS with 4v4 multiplayer!
With quick games and even quicker matchmaking, there's no need to wait!
- Plenty of exciting game modes, each bursting with replay potential!
Jump into Team Deathmatch, Demolition, Clan Match, AI Battle, and more with guns blazing!
For an incredible variety of live PvP content that no other FPS can match,
look no further than the intense online battles of Point Blank!
- A simple auto-firing targeting system makes the game accessible to players of any skill level!
Dance like a butterfly, sting like a RAIN OF BULLETS! It's easy to excel in PBS!
Our intuitive, responsive controls and fluid movement systems make gameplay a cinch!
- Even low memory, low spec devices (min. 1GB RAM) can join the fray!
If you have a device with at least 385-410mb of free space and 1GB RAM, you're set to play!
Your device won't hold you back in PBS!
**Point Blank: Strike Minimum Specs
- 1GB RAM, Dual-Core 1.2Ghz or better
- Runs on mobile phones equal to or better than the Galaxy S2
(Due to device issue, some of devices may not be incompatible.)
- Utilizes an always-on PvP network, so a network connection is required to play.
- Requires approximately 385-410mb of free space
""Visit the Point Blank: Strike Fan Page Now.""
※ Official Facebook: www.facebook.com/PBStrikeNexon
※ Official Page: PBS.nexon.com
Are you having problems? Visit (goo.gl/gKMvmw) or contact our in-game customer service by going to Settings > Account > Customer Center
Thanks for playing!
■ App Permissions Information
In order to provide the below services, we are requesting certain permissions.
1. ""Photos/Media/Files"" must be enabled to attach in-game screenshots for CS.
▶ Android 6.0 and higher - Settings > Applications > Select App > Permissions
▶ Android 6.0 or below - Update OS version to retract permissions; Uninstall app
※ If the app does not request consent for the permission, you can manage the permission by the above steps.
※ This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable this feature by adjusting your device settings.
Uploaded:February 19, 2019 at 1:26AM UTC
File size:92.77 MB