The NFL app keeps fans fully updated all off-season long, with breaking NFL news, highlights, stats & more. It doesn't matter where you are, the NFL app has you covered.
• Live local and primetime games
• Live Playoffs and Super Bowl LIII
• NFL Combine and Draft Coverage
Phone and Tablet Features:
• All new Game Center with up-to-the-minute scoring, in-game highlights and drive charts
• NFL Network 24/7/365 with authentication
• Articles and video highlights featuring the latest stories and breaking news from all around the NFL
• Access to NFL Game Pass, NFL RedZone, NFL Shop, and more
• NFL Network 24/7/365 and NFL RedZone are available for eligible subscribers of AT&T U-verse, Charter, Cox, DirecTV, Optimum, Verizon FiOS and many more providers.
Android TV Features:
• NFL NOW: NFL now brings fans the latest stories and trending topics across the NFL and gives direct access to all 32 teams.
• TEAMS: Select your favorite team to watch videos directly from that team or replay recent games.
All fans can access NFL Game Pass subscription content within the NFL app. NFL Game Pass is a subscription product with features that vary based on location**. Learn more at www.NFL.com/Gamepass.
Learn more about the NFL's digital offerings: nfl.com/apps, twitter.com/nfl, and facebook.com/nfl.
The NFL app allows use of AirPlay and Chromecast when viewing all video-on-demand and select live content, including all content within the NFL Game Pass offering. However, the NFL app does not permit outputs from phones of live games, NFL RedZone or NFL Network to external displays via HDMI, Chromecast, AirPlay, Miracast or other similar streaming functionality due to rights restrictions.
The Services may feature Nielsen proprietary measurement software, which will allow users to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen TV Ratings. Nielsen believes that you should have a choice about whether to contribute to our research and insights. To opt out of Nielsen measurement, you need only to activate the "Opt out of Ads Personalization" (for Android devices) option in your devices settings. For web, please visit: www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy to learn more about the Nielsen digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them.
*Data usage applies for app download and use.
**Certain restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions: www.nfl.com/help/terms
This update gets fans ready for Playoffs, Pro Bowl and Super Bowl.
Uploaded:February 26, 2019 at 12:22AM UTC
File size:38.95 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2019 at 7:55PM UTC
File size:31.07 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2018 at 2:05AM UTC
File size:31.07 MB
Uploaded:October 24, 2018 at 11:00PM UTC
File size:31 MB
Uploaded:September 29, 2018 at 12:23AM UTC
File size:30.89 MB
Uploaded:September 18, 2018 at 9:52PM UTC
File size:34.57 MB
Uploaded:September 9, 2018 at 2:10AM UTC
File size:30.3 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2018 at 6:58PM UTC
File size:30.7 MB
Uploaded:April 27, 2018 at 5:49AM UTC
File size:19.44 MB
Uploaded:August 26, 2017 at 1:12AM UTC
File size:19.25 MB
Uploaded:June 1, 2017 at 9:12PM UTC
File size:44.23 MB