Join Alto and his friends as they embark on an endless snowboarding odyssey. Journey across the beautiful alpine hills of their native wilderness, through neighbouring villages, ancient woodlands, and long-abandoned ruins.
Along the way you'll rescue runaway llamas, grind rooftops, leap over terrifying chasms and outwit the mountain elders – all while braving the ever changing elements and passage of time upon the mountain.
• Fluid, graceful and exhilarating physics-based gameplay
• Procedurally generated terrain based on real-world snowboarding
• Fully dynamic lighting and weather effects, including thunderstorms, blizzards, fog, rainbows, shooting stars, and more
• Easy to learn, difficult to master one button trick system
• Chain together combos to maximize points and speed
• Test your skills with 180 handcrafted goals
• Discover six unique snowboarders, each with their own special attributes and abilities
• Challenge your friends. Compete for best high score, best distance, and best trick combo!
• Acquire the wingsuit from Izel’s workshop for an entirely new gameplay dynamic
• Beautifully minimalist and evocative visual design
• Original music and handcrafted audio for an ambient and immersive experience (headphones recommended!)
"A piece of interactive art"
"One of the best mobile games"
– The Verge
"Alto's Adventure demands your attention"
"Best Looking Video Games of 2015"
Uploaded:July 24, 2020 at 4:53PM UTC
File size:53.97 MB
Uploaded:February 3, 2020 at 10:48PM UTC
File size:54.52 MB
Uploaded:November 7, 2019 at 6:10PM UTC
File size:65.61 MB
Uploaded:September 18, 2018 at 4:07PM UTC
File size:65.52 MB
Uploaded:May 23, 2018 at 10:09PM UTC
File size:62.97 MB
Uploaded:February 21, 2018 at 9:23PM UTC
File size:62.92 MB
Uploaded:October 4, 2017 at 4:06AM UTC
File size:63.25 MB
Uploaded:August 12, 2017 at 4:12AM UTC
File size:62.01 MB
Uploaded:April 26, 2017 at 11:22PM UTC
File size:57.03 MB
Uploaded:March 9, 2017 at 8:01PM UTC
File size:47.22 MB