****WE HAD A CRASHING ISSUE THAT HAS BEEN FIXED. PLEASE UPDATE AND LET US KNOW IF ISSUES PERSIST. THANKS!****
The towering word-game that fits in your pocket! Following a sudden earthquake, Seb must escape a crumbling skyscraper. Along the way he will make some intriguing new friends, and together they might just unravel the sinister origins of the 'quake, assuming they can evade the mysterious stalker in close pursuit...
Starting at the top and working down, the game's 90+ levels take place inside the skyscraper. The player creates words on a grid of letters and obstacles, clearing a path for Seb and friends to descend. Strategy is the key to success!
* From the creators of the Quell puzzle trilogy
* Epic soundtrack by Gavin Harrison
* Riveting story by acclaimed novelist Rosanne Rivers
* 90+ levels and 60+ additional challenges
* Google Play achievements and game syncing
* Supports Android 4.0 and over
* 12 themed bonus levels exclusive to Android
This game can be played completely for free (with adverts). It can optionally be upgraded to premium with an in-app-purchase.
Bug Fixes - Disabled Cloud Save due to bug (we're still looking into it, sorry!)
Uploaded:March 19, 2015 at 7:14PM UTC
File size:36.07 MB