What's new in Orgzly: Notes & To-Do Lists
From version Orgzly: Notes & To-Do Lists 1.8.10:
• Allow using alarm clock for scheduling reminders with a time of day
• Log and view major events (e.g. scheduling reminders)
• Check for reminders since the last run on boot and data-change
• Remove edit/view modes from note, single tap to edit and position the cursor correctly
• Replace quick menus with popup windows
About Orgzly: Notes & To-Do Lists
Orgzly is an outliner for taking notes and managing to-do lists.
You can keep notebooks stored in plain-text and have them synchronized with a directory on your mobile device, SD card, Dropbox, or over WebDAV.
Notebooks are saved in Org mode's file format. “Org mode is for keeping notes, maintaining TODO lists, planning projects, and authoring documents with a fast and effective plain-text system.” See orgmode.org for more information.
Uploaded:January 1, 2023 at 8:51PM UTC
File size:5.56 MB