About Page Plus Wi-Fi
The Page Plus WiFi is a free app for your mobile device that finds, manages, and automatically connects to available WiFi hotspots. The app helps increase your device’s WiFi connections while minimizing your cellular data consumption by only turning WiFi on when and where needed.
The app enhances your Page Plus service by providing a better data experience at no additional cost to you. The Page Plus WiFi app includes the highlighted features below to help you get the most out of WiFi.
Highlighted App Features:
• Automatic WiFi: Page Plus WiFi manages many quality hotspots and connects automatically when in range. Available hotspots for your area are updated daily keeping you current even when traveling.
• Your Own Hotspots: Add your own hotspots like your home or work to Page Plus WiFi. These hotspots are kept private to you by the app.
• Hotspot Quality: Page Plus WiFi not only monitors the signal strength of hotspots, but also their speed and access to the Internet. When quality issues arise, you are informed and given choices to handle them.
• Hotspots with Sign In: Most public hotspots have a "sign in" or "terms & conditions" page which you must agree to before accessing the Internet. You can use Page Plus WiFi to automate many of them for you. For those that cannot be automated, you are notified so you can sign in yourself.
• Finding Hotspots: Go to the Map to view available hotspots. Download more hotspots for any area you wish by using the map commands.
• Data Usage Statistics: Keep track of how much data has been used over cellular vs WiFi through the Statistics graph in the app.
Uploaded:October 31, 2018 at 12:00AM UTC
File size:2.37 MB