NOW with Android TV support!
The app is integrated with Paragon File System Link document provider and based on Storage Access Framework (SAF). It provides access to device storage, cloud storage services and USB storage and allows you to work with photos, videos, documents and other files.
With Paragon File System Link you can:
• Get access to USB Flash drive memory without a PC
• Mount popular file systems – HFS+ and Microsoft exFAT / NTFS / FAT32
• Use files directly from USB storage – listen to music, read books or watch videos
• Copy, Move, Delete and Rename files on USB storage devices using various file managers.
• Upload files from external memory to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox or other cloud services
• Share files via Gmail, Telegram, Skype, WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger Lite
Supported USB file systems are available via in-app purchase, plus you can evaluate the app functionality within trial mode:
• Microsoft NTFS: $4.99
• Microsoft exFAT: $5.99 (for non-TV devices only)
• HFS+: $4.99
• Microsoft FAT32: $4.99
• All file system support pack: $9.99
HOW IT WORKS
Use built-in Android file management:
1. Install Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software on your device.
2. Connect a USB flash drive via USB OTG and mount the file system you need.
3. Tap «Browse» button and choose:
a. Open files* to open and view files (media and documents) from USB storage
b. Manage files to copy/move/delete/rename files using built-in Android file manager
4. To choose your USB volume, tap on the hamburger menu and choose Paragon File System Link.
*Allows only open and view files. For file management functionality please use Manage Files.
Manage Files: list of available file operations depends on your device’s Android version:
• Android 4.x and 5.x are not supported to work with built-in Android file manager. Please use the application’s Plugin for Total Commander functionality;
• Android 6.x: Copy, Delete;
• Android 7.x and 8.x: Copy, Move, Delete, Rename.
Note: some devices may not support "Browse" button functionality due to device configuration restrictions.
To work as Plugin for Total Commander file manager:
Additionally, install Total Commander from Google Play and click the Open button on the Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software main screen. It will open Total Commander with mounted volumes of the USB storage
Here you can find the list of apps that work in tandem with Paragon File System Link:
Total Commander - file manager
File Manager (by Mobile Clean System Lab)
OTG File Manager
FX File Explorer
Facebook (via web browser)
YouTube (via web browser)
YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT!
If you have issues using the app, please provide your feedback through the Google Play page of our app or by tapping the "Report a Problem" button inside the app menu. You can also email us directly at: [email protected]
If you have donated, please contact us at [email protected] to gain free access to Microsoft FAT32, Microsoft HFS+ and Microsoft NTFS. Don’t forget to attach payment confirmation to your support request.
About Paragon Software
Since 1994, Paragon Software has been delivering reliable software products and technology solutions that every day help users, IT professionals and businesses keep data healthy and safe. We offer file systems and storage management, deployment, and migration of heterogeneous appliances and systems, data protection, business continuity and disaster recovery for hybrid environments. Our global business partners include AJA, Asus, QNAP, Western Digital, ZTE, and many others.
Uploaded:April 9, 2018 at 4:43PM UTC
File size:4.06 MB
Uploaded:March 16, 2018 at 2:54PM UTC
File size:4.09 MB
Uploaded:December 29, 2017 at 1:35AM UTC
File size:4.01 MB