* Fixed some somewhat critical bugs.
* Made some significant improvements to the stability of Screen Off Override.
1.14.2 - Apr 14
* Lots of background code changes, bugfixes, and improvements.
* Added some new Preset Icons!
* Added icons to the Automatic Volume settings screen.
* Laid the groundwork for some future update features. :)
Too loud? Not loud enough? Never again will this be a problem!
Precise Volume overrides Android's 15 volume steps limit, giving you 100 different volume levels. Other apps simply give the illusion of having more volume steps. Precise Volume safely hooks into your device's audio system to give you more volume control options!
But Precise Volume doesn't just give you more fine control over your volume -- it can also make your life easier by automatically setting volume for you when you need it most. Set up Automatic Volume (PRO feature) to automatically set volume for different pairs of headphones, bluetooth devices, apps, and more!
Also, you can make it so that when you plug a device into your headphone jack, a dialog automatically pops up asking you which headphone preset to use.
And all of these features come with the added bonus of having truly fine-grained control over your device.
PRO users can have up to 1,000,000 precise volume levels. Insanity!
No Root Required!
• Doesn't even need root. How neat is that?
Limit volume and protect your hearing!
• Features a nifty volume limit feature for headphone use.
Tons of settings!
• Precise Volume is extremely customizable, allowing you to tweak settings to fit your lifestyle.
Custom Volume Presets
• Presets allow you to quickly and easily set your volume for different situations, such as: with specific pairs of headphones, while plugged into an AUX cord in your car, etc.
• Activate presets when headphones are plugged in, bluetooth is connected, an app is opened, etc. (PRO)
• Adjust sound how you like it! Create equalizer presets for all of your favorite genres.
• Boost volume higher than Android normally allows! (Part of the Equalizer.)
Lock Volume Buttons to Media
• Force volume buttons to use Media by default instead of Ringer.
Precise Volume PRO
Unlock the following features by purchasing PRO:
• Volume Control Notification - Show an ongoing notification with volume controls, giving you quick access to Precise Volume.
• Screen Off Override - Override system volume control behavior while your screen is off or in your pocket. Very useful for people who listen to music/podcasts/etc with their screen off.
• Automatic Volume - Activate presets automatically when headphones are plugged in, bluetooth is connected, an app is opened, etc.
• Max Volume - Change the number of volume steps. You can change it to anything between 0 and 1,000,000! By default, Android comes with just 15!
• Volume Button Increments - The amount of volume that will be changed when the volume buttons are pressed.
• Dark App/UI Theme - Enables a dark app/UI Theme - perfect for night viewing and devices with OLED displays!
• Audio Curve - Change how slowly or quickly volume goes from minimum to maximum.
• Combine All Volumes - Changing the volume of any spectrum will automatically change ALL of the other volume spectrums to match it.
• More features added all the time! - Send your suggestions to [email protected]!
Internet - For ads and in-app purchases.
Modify Audio Settings - Obvious! :)
Billing - For in-app purchases.
Receive Boot Completed - For starting enabled services back up after a reboot.
Wake Lock - Firebase SDK.
Access Network State - Firebase SDK.
Wi-Fi State Change - For the Wi-Fi Automation feature.
Bluetooth - For the Bluetooth Automation feature.
Uploaded:August 17, 2017 at 9:39PM UTC
File size:3.86 MB
Uploaded:July 13, 2017 at 3:33PM UTC
File size:3.83 MB
Uploaded:June 18, 2017 at 5:59AM UTC
File size:3.56 MB
Uploaded:May 11, 2017 at 6:50PM UTC
File size:3.62 MB
Uploaded:April 28, 2017 at 3:58PM UTC
File size:3.61 MB
Uploaded:April 18, 2017 at 7:59AM UTC
File size:3.63 MB