The Pingdom Android app lets you connect to your Pingdom uptime monitoring service and view the current status of the servers and websites you are monitoring. It is a handy companion when receiving an alert while on the go.
- Get alerts as push notifications directly to your Android device
- Quickly resolve outages with new and improved root cause analysis.
- View the current status (up or down) of all your monitored sites.
- View uptime and response time statistics for each site.
- View current and past outages as an account-wide summary.
- Quickly switch between all your connected accounts (requires a Team account).
To use the Pingdom Android app you need a Pingdom account. Learn more about Pingdom uptime monitoring, transaction monitoring and Real User Monitoring (RUM) at www.pingdom.com, where you can also create a free account.
Uploaded:December 21, 2017 at 4:58AM UTC
File size:5.58 MB
Uploaded:August 1, 2017 at 12:18AM UTC
File size:6.28 MB
Uploaded:July 29, 2017 at 12:18AM UTC
File size:4.58 MB