• Stream shows, movies, and videos from your Plex Media Server or a friend's
• Simultaneously watch TV and movies together (up to 4 friends) with voice chat and synced video*
• Full support for 360°/180° and 3D videos
• Three interactive scenes, including a luxury apartment, void, and a drive-in theater*
• Save and play videos directly from your device
• Enable virtual surround sound for simulated 5.1 audio*
• Point and click to play, or grab videos from the menu to review the cover art and more. You can even place a video next to you to watch later!
NOTE: for the Gear VR version of this app, please find us on the Oculus Store.
Experience your media in dazzling and interactive virtual reality with Plex VR. You can easily watch together with friends using voice chat, custom avatars, and your choice of customizable environments.
Plex VR takes all the movies, TV shows, and home movies from your Plex Media Server and launches them into virtual reality. With support for 360° and 3D videos, Plex VR delivers an amazing entertainment experience right to your Google Daydream headset. Any movie, TV or home video content on any server you control or that’s shared with you is available in Plex VR. It’s the most social, interactive, local, and streaming video experience in VR today!
* Plex Pass required for access to Drive-in theatre, Virtual Surround, and for Watching Together after one week free trial period.
NOTE: REQUIRES PLEX MEDIA SERVER VERSION 1.8.1 OR HIGHER (AVAILABLE FOR FREE AT plex.tv/downloads) INSTALLED AND RUNNING TO STREAM MEDIA FROM A COMPUTER. DRM-protected content, ISO disc images, and VIDEO_TS folders are not supported.
Plex VR requires a Daydream View Headset and Compatible Android Phone:
Google Pixel 2
Google Pixel XL
ZTE Axon 7
ASUS ZenFone 3 Deluxe
Motorola Moto Z
Motorola Moto Z Force
Huawei Mate 9 Pro
Porsche Design Mate 9
ASUS ZenFone AR
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Daydream only, go to the Oculus Store for Gear VR)
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (Daydream only, go to the Oculus Store for Gear VR)
Samsung Galaxy S9 (Daydream only, go to the Oculus Store for Gear VR)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Daydream only, go to the Oculus Store for Gear VR)
- Add support for audio and subtitle stream selection.
- Fix on-screen keyboard.
- Loft: don't move blinds up and down too often.
- Close settings screen with 'menu' button.
- [Lenovo Standalone] Increased couch colliders to hide them if you're behind them.
Uploaded:February 21, 2019 at 5:48PM UTC
File size:94.93 MB
Uploaded:July 30, 2018 at 8:40PM UTC
File size:94.55 MB
Uploaded:July 19, 2018 at 9:17PM UTC
File size:94.54 MB
Uploaded:July 17, 2018 at 9:46PM UTC
File size:92.28 MB
Uploaded:April 16, 2018 at 4:33PM UTC
File size:97.39 MB
Uploaded:February 15, 2018 at 5:16AM UTC
File size:96.79 MB
Uploaded:January 31, 2018 at 11:04PM UTC
File size:96.54 MB
Uploaded:January 27, 2018 at 2:33AM UTC
File size:96.54 MB
Uploaded:January 26, 2018 at 12:12AM UTC
File size:96.55 MB
Uploaded:January 24, 2018 at 3:18PM UTC
File size:96.38 MB