What's new in hyperion launcher
Hyperion 2 is here! 🚀
With all-new theming system, home transition animation and tons of improvements. This update is the biggest one we've ever made!
From version hyperion launcher 2.0.42:
About hyperion launcher
A launcher is not just a home, it needs to be an experience.
👨💻 Support Chat: t.me/HyperionHub
🗞 Hyperion Dock (Enable Google Feed): prjkt.io/dock
We believe that not only should everyone deserve a sweet, feature-filled launcher with a beautiful UX, we wanted it to always be up to date with the best of what Google has to offer at a consistent pace, as well as consistently pushing new tweaks and customization options that users want...without the bloat!
We streamlined this launcher for ourselves; by bringing the best features we love from many launchers found on the market and creating a unified experience - we can truly call this home. As usual, we have everything that a typical Launcher3 based launcher has, but much more!
• Launcher and accent theming: with an intricately designed theme by Manuel Möllmann (Deep Darkness Theme)
• Drawer background; glow adjustments and scrolling indicator colour
• Dock background colour
• Folder background colour
• Search widget colours (Drawer/Dock)
• Smart widget colours
• Desktop, Drawer and dock icon changes (Icon size, Label size, Text colour, Text shadows, Multiple lines)
• Adaptive icon shaping
• Full launcher font change (Pro!)
• Covers: For folders, you can swipe up to open or mask the folder with a main icon
• Icon packs: View your icon pack changes immediately without quitting activities!
• Hidden apps
• Overview menu items: Adjust what you want when long pressing the home screen
• App launch locking (Launcher level only, will not prevent launch from other places)
• Desktop locking (includes temporary unlocking)
• Scrolling wallpaper
• Status bar and navigation bar icon colouring (Wallpaper/Dark/Light)
• Wallpaper gradient adjustments
• Homescreen wallpaper dimming on dark mode
• Drawer and Dock blur
• Navigation bar display
• Google Feed (Hyperion Dock)
• Remembering app drawer position/Automatically close
• Dock/Page indicator styling
• Dock styling and shadow
• Two row dock
• Automatically hide Icon Pack/Substratum theme dashboards and other dashboards (Pro!)
• Desktop, Drawer and Dock
• Google Search Widget
• Google Smart Widget (Pro!): Does not need a launcher plugin/bypass!
★ Custom Gestures (Pro!):
• One/Two finger double tap, swipe up, swipe down
• Launcher animation speed
• App launch animation
• Fade on swipe transition
• Bounce physics
★ Profile manager:
• Visual, always shows you a screen of what your set up looks like!
Credits and acknowledgements:
We would like to give thanks to a ton of people who worked and contributed with our development team throughout the whole process!
🎨 Manuel Möllmann
🖌️ Max Patchs
💻 Amir Zaidi
💬 Till Kottmann/David Siedtmann (Lawnchair Team)
🔎 Query all apps: To show apps installed on your device.
💿 Storage: We use storage only for wallpaper extraction for adaptive colors and backing up and restoring profiles.
📅 Calendar: To show events on your desktop.
🛰️ Location: For an automatic weather reading on your desktop.
🛠 Accessibility: To lock the screen or show the recent apps screen triggered by custom tap or swipe gestures.
🔑 Device Administrator: To lock the screen triggered by custom tap or swipe gestures.
hyperion launcher variants
Uploaded:July 18, 2023 at 7:04AM UTC
File size:5.33 MB
Uploaded:June 5, 2023 at 6:24AM UTC
File size:5.27 MB
Uploaded:April 19, 2023 at 12:55PM UTC
File size:4.96 MB
Uploaded:March 5, 2023 at 8:35PM UTC
File size:9.28 MB
Uploaded:March 5, 2023 at 7:26AM UTC
File size:4.63 MB
Uploaded:January 11, 2023 at 6:57AM UTC
File size:5.12 MB
Uploaded:August 25, 2022 at 6:13AM UTC
File size:5.25 MB
Uploaded:July 23, 2022 at 11:00PM UTC
File size:4.44 MB
Uploaded:February 7, 2022 at 2:18PM UTC
File size:4.48 MB
Uploaded:September 24, 2021 at 8:24AM UTC
File size:4.23 MB