Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your Android mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- Android 4.4 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V4.2 or later
- Best resolution: 480 x 800
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
- WOL (Only support on Local Network)
- Fixed an issue that users may not access folder after enabling "Advanced Folder Permissions" .
- Fixed an issue that Qmanager will crash after receiving push notification on Android 5.
Uploaded:October 25, 2018 at 4:38AM UTC
File size:29.67 MB
Uploaded:October 3, 2018 at 2:21PM UTC
File size:29.66 MB
Uploaded:August 9, 2018 at 8:12PM UTC
File size:29.83 MB