• A QNAP Turbo NAS running QTS 4.1 (and above) with Photo Station installed.
• An Android device (version 4.4.2 and above)
(1) View photos & videos using an easy-to-use timeline view
(2) Customize view mode: timeline, thumbnail, list, folder, .etc
(3) Easily share your photos to friends & family by email or social media
(4) Save photos directly to your Turbo NAS from your device camera and gallery
(5) Save photos to your Android device
(6) Create/edit Albums and view Smart Albums in Photo Station
(7) Use keywords or tags to find your photos & videos
(8) Enjoy photo slideshows with background music
(9) Connect with CloudLink
(10) Supports HTTPS connections
(11) Upload taken photos and recorded videos to the NAS directly. (Only certain Android devices support this feature. For details, go to www.qnap.com/en/qa/con_show.php?op=showone&cid=737)
If you have any problems regarding this app, please contact us at [email protected] and we will attempt to help you ASAP.
- Optimized the Chromecast streaming function to improve user experience.
- Optimized the user interface to make Qphoto easier to use.
- Updated the way Qphoto requests app permissions.
Uploaded:August 23, 2018 at 8:12PM UTC
File size:46.29 MB