Minimum system requirements:
- QVR Pro installed and initialized on the QNAP NAS running QTS 4.3.0
- The latest version of QTS 4.3.4 is required for enabling push notifications and activating licenses.
- QVR Pro 1.1.0 is required for querying event logs.
- Android 4.4
- Supports viewing multiple IP cameras connected to QVR Pro.
- Supports switching instantly between the Live and Playback modes and clicking the timeline to play back recordings from a specific moment.
- Provides various advanced monitoring options: Sequential mode, PTZ control, auto cruising and preset point control.
- Supports sending instant push notifications.
- Provides the option to click snapshots in event logs to play back previous events.
- Displays camera locations and event icons on E-maps to allow for comprehensive monitoring.
- Provides the Low Bandwidth mode to help facilitate recording viewing without compromising recording quality when users do not have sufficient network bandwidth.
- Added support for swiping the screen to browse channels.
- Users can now play back events via event logs in the single-channel view.
- Dashboard now displays license information, recording space status, and resource usages.
- Simplified audio settings. QVR Pro Client now uses the audio settings of the device.
Uploaded:August 23, 2018 at 8:12PM UTC
File size:87.89 MB