JioMeet is a HD video conferencing app which works on mobiles and tablets.
As a free user, call up to 5 people.
High quality video and voice
Experience best-in-class High Definition* video quality while conducting your meetings.
We ensure that your call does not drop even when you are on the move and are passing by a low data network zone. Call is automatically downgraded to lower quality.
Create groups to call your favorite users with a single click.
Exchange chat messages during the conference.
The call host can control the participants’ audio, video feeds using host controls (individual and group controls). Host can also selectively disconnect participants or end the entire meeting.
Answer calls in audio/video mode. You can also toggle between audio and video mode when inside a call.
View and repeat calls (audio and video mode) from conference history. You can also join calls that are currently In Progress.
Corporate user features
• Business users can call up to 100 people
• Share conference link with others (via email, SMS or other messaging apps)
• Call pre-registered video conference (VC) systems
• Join a conference without registering or logging in (using mobile apps or Chrome browser)
• Safe and secure – All meetings are PIN protected
* Depends on network speed and strength.
We would love to hear from you. You can share your feedback with us on our Google play store page feedback section or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
OTP based logged in users can invite participants using share link
Invite users to a schedule meeting using mobile number
Other minor bug fixes
Uploaded:May 1, 2020 at 9:22PM UTC
File size:4.85 MB