We are doing a staged, limited release of this app, which we will gradually increase over time. Learn more at www.android.com/accessibility/live-transcribe.
• Supports transcription in over 70 languages and dialects
• Bilingual support with quick switch between two languages
• Our transcript is as good as the audio we receive from the microphone. That’s why Live Transcribe supports external microphones found in wired headsets, Bluetooth headsets, and USB mics.
• Loudness and noise indicator shows the volume level of the speaker’s voice relative to the noise of the environment
• Reply without speaking by typing your responses within the app
• Optional haptic feedback signals you when somebody starts or resumes speaking
• Available on Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and later
• Private - Conversation transcripts stay secure on your device
To enable Live Transcribe, go to your phone Settings > Accessibility > Live Transcribe.
Live Transcribe was made in collaboration with Gallaudet University, the premier deaf and hard of hearing university in the US.
Microphone: Live Transcribe needs microphone access to transcribe the speech around you. The audio is not stored after the transcript is processed.
This release comes in several variants (we currently have 4). Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Uploaded:July 29, 2019 at 11:37PM UTC
File size:15.37 MB
Uploaded:June 3, 2019 at 2:34PM UTC
File size:14.99 MB
Uploaded:April 29, 2019 at 8:24AM UTC
File size:13.5 MB
Uploaded:April 25, 2019 at 12:52AM UTC
File size:26.16 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2019 at 6:18PM UTC
File size:13.29 MB
Uploaded:February 26, 2019 at 12:33AM UTC
File size:13.22 MB
Uploaded:February 25, 2019 at 12:29PM UTC
File size:13.29 MB
Uploaded:February 4, 2019 at 6:04PM UTC
File size:13.21 MB
Uploaded:February 1, 2019 at 8:29PM UTC
File size:18.34 MB