• One-touch access to Samsung Customer Support by phone or live video chat, including the new “Samsung Assist” remote support feature allowing agents to troubleshoot issues on your device directly
• On-demand, searchable, help resources for your phone or tablet
• A growing library of tips, tricks & how-to videos that demonstrate your device’s powerful features
• Device diagnostics enabling users to optimize battery life, device memory, Wi-Fi access, and more
• Samsung Community, where you can submit questions and get answers from fellow fans, learn from the best Samsung product experts, and share tips and tricks for your Samsung products
• Access to sign up for hands-on workshops in your area to learn how to get more from your Galaxy device
• Top app recommendations for your Galaxy phone or tablet
• Exclusive content and access to Samsung events and experiences
1. The “Samsung Assist” feature is available on Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S6, S6 edge, S6 edge+. Additional device support coming soon.
2. Samsung+ is continually making improvements. For the best possible experience, we recommend you keep auto-update enabled so you continue to receive the latest and greatest updates.
3. Samsung+ offers a better experience when you are signed in to your Samsung Account on your device, but a Samsung Account is not required to begin using Samsung+. A Samsung Account is required to access Premium in-app features. If you don't have an account, you can create one in the app or by going to account.samsung.com.
4. Samsung+ is available in the US only and exclusive to Samsung Galaxy owners on the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S9, Samsung Galaxy S9+, Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S8+, Samsung Galaxy Note 8, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 (incl. Active), Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, Samsung Galaxy S5 (incl. Active & Sport), Samsung Galaxy S4 (incl. Active & Mini), Samsung Galaxy S III, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy J7, Samsung Galaxy J3
Samsung Galaxy Tab A (8", 9.7"), Samsung Galaxy Tab E, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (8", 9.7"), Samsung Galaxy Tab S (8", 10"), Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro (8", 10", 12"), Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 (7", 8", 10"), Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (7", 8", Lite), Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7", 10"), Samsung Galaxy Note (8", 10", Pro 12")
The Samsung+ Team will be adding new features over time to provide the best experience. If you wish to provide feedback or need help using Samsung+, please call us toll free at (855) 795-0509 or email [email protected].
This app uses Accessibility services.
1. A brand new design that’s easier on the eyes and that also helps you find the information you are looking for more quickly.
2. Improvements to Premium Care so that your subscription status is reflected correctly.
3. You can now lookup the status of your order inside chat. Just go to Get Help > Text Chat and ask for your order status.
4. Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If you find Samsung+ valuable, help other discover it by rating the app in the Google Play store.
Uploaded:September 21, 2018 at 11:41PM UTC
File size:29.92 MB
Uploaded:July 6, 2018 at 1:54AM UTC
File size:29.91 MB
Uploaded:June 19, 2018 at 9:16PM UTC
File size:29.91 MB
Uploaded:May 17, 2018 at 4:24AM UTC
File size:29.71 MB
Uploaded:May 3, 2018 at 11:54PM UTC
File size:29.69 MB
Uploaded:April 10, 2018 at 8:28PM UTC
File size:28.95 MB
Uploaded:March 24, 2018 at 7:15PM UTC
File size:28.92 MB
Uploaded:March 13, 2018 at 12:37AM UTC
File size:24.16 MB
Uploaded:February 24, 2018 at 3:33PM UTC
File size:25.42 MB
Uploaded:January 20, 2018 at 6:10PM UTC
File size:27.6 MB