The Accessibility features will help all users, especially those with physical or situational limitations, communicate with the world more easily.
Experience a variety of features on your device and personalized usability with the Accessibility features.
- Visibility enhancements help you improve visibility by changing the color, contrast, size, etc.
- Hearing enhancements let you connect your hearing aids and adjust the audio.
- Interaction and dexterity allows you to change touch interactions and other controls to suit your needs.
- Universal switch enables you to use switches instead of touch controls.
You can also find brief descriptions of the Accessibility features on the Samsung Electronics website.
- Some Accessibility features will ask for your permission to access the Microphone, Storage, Phone, and Camera.
[Required Access Permissions]
To make the camera's flash blink when receiving notifications
To use the movement of the mouth, eyes, and head as a switch
To detect sounds and record doorbells for sound detection feature
To check the call status to adjust the call volume
To save accessibility settings
Uploaded:November 16, 2021 at 12:28AM UTC
File size:8.34 MB
Uploaded:March 30, 2022 at 6:28AM UTC
File size:20.29 MB
Uploaded:March 17, 2022 at 6:27AM UTC
File size:20.03 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2022 at 4:43PM UTC
File size:17.04 MB
Uploaded:January 5, 2022 at 6:06AM UTC
File size:20.11 MB
Uploaded:January 2, 2022 at 2:29PM UTC
File size:19.89 MB
Uploaded:November 15, 2021 at 8:15PM UTC
File size:19.88 MB
Uploaded:October 27, 2021 at 7:19PM UTC
File size:17.02 MB
Uploaded:October 16, 2021 at 6:02AM UTC
File size:17.01 MB
Uploaded:May 27, 2021 at 6:27AM UTC
File size:16.98 MB
Uploaded:May 26, 2021 at 6:27AM UTC
File size:16.79 MB