1. (Fixed) notification information wasn't shown
2. (Fixed) Wrong operations in Setting
3. Fixed some bugs
Meet the even more upgraded Always On Display in Galaxy S8!
1. AOD content
- The AOD provides a variety of clock designs and information. Use any content you like conveniently.
- Clock: Digital clock, analogue clock, world clock, and Edge clock (You can choose colours and wallpapers.)
- Image: Select an image from Gallery or Smart Select and set it as wallpaper for the AOD screen.
- Provides custom text, date, battery level, app notifications, and song information.
- Experience different widgets on the AOD screen by double-tapping the clock area.
You can easily play music on the turned off screen or check your schedule and alarm.
- FaceWidgets configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Information and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
3. Active clock
- Provides Active clock that has a running second hand.
4. Pin to AOD
- Pin text and images you wish to remember to the AOD screen. Pinned memo can be easily viewed and deleted.
- You can pin memo to the AOD screen using Reminder and Share via.
5. AOD Themes
- Download AOD-exclusive themes from Theme Store.
Decorate your AOD screen uniquely with various themes.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
August 8, 2017
Uploaded:December 24, 2018 at 11:52PM UTC
File size:15.84 MB
Uploaded:December 6, 2018 at 6:01PM UTC
File size:15.65 MB
Uploaded:November 17, 2018 at 4:25AM UTC
File size:15.6 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2018 at 9:04PM UTC
File size:15.95 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2018 at 9:01AM UTC
File size:7.61 MB
Uploaded:September 12, 2018 at 11:36PM UTC
File size:7.59 MB
Uploaded:September 11, 2018 at 7:06AM UTC
File size:14.94 MB
Uploaded:August 28, 2018 at 5:59PM UTC
File size:14.85 MB
Uploaded:August 3, 2018 at 2:13PM UTC
File size:7.57 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2018 at 11:40AM UTC
File size:14.85 MB