Meet the even more upgraded Always On Display in Galaxy S8!
1. AOD content
- The AOD provides a variety of clock designs and information. Use any content you like conveniently.
- Clock: Digital clock, analogue clock, world clock, and Edge clock (You can choose colours and wallpapers.)
- Image: Select an image from Gallery or Smart Select and set it as wallpaper for the AOD screen.
- Provides custom text, date, battery level, app notifications, and song information.
- Experience different widgets on the AOD screen by double-tapping the clock area.
You can easily play music on the turned off screen or check your schedule and alarm.
- FaceWidgets configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Information and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
3. Active clock
- Provides Active clock that has a running second hand.
4. Pin to AOD
- Pin text and images you wish to remember to the AOD screen. Pinned memo can be easily viewed and deleted.
- You can pin memo to the AOD screen using Reminder and Share via.
5. AOD Themes
- Download AOD-exclusive themes from Theme Store.
Decorate your AOD screen uniquely with various themes.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
January 5, 2018
Uploaded:February 19, 2018 at 10:39PM UTC
File size:7.65 MB
Uploaded:January 14, 2018 at 6:59AM UTC
File size:7.3 MB
Uploaded:January 5, 2018 at 9:29PM UTC
File size:7.33 MB
Uploaded:December 31, 2017 at 5:04AM UTC
File size:7.32 MB
Uploaded:December 28, 2017 at 4:51PM UTC
File size:6.3 MB
Uploaded:December 24, 2017 at 8:19AM UTC
File size:7.32 MB
Uploaded:December 21, 2017 at 8:26AM UTC
File size:7.27 MB
Uploaded:December 15, 2017 at 5:06PM UTC
File size:7.24 MB
Uploaded:December 12, 2017 at 7:30AM UTC
File size:7.03 MB
Uploaded:December 2, 2017 at 5:32PM UTC
File size:7.69 MB