Meet the even more upgraded Always On Display in Galaxy S8!
1. AOD content
- The AOD provides a variety of clock designs and information. Use any content you like conveniently.
- Clock: Digital clock, analogue clock, world clock, and Edge clock (You can choose colours and wallpapers.)
- Image: Select an image from Gallery or Smart Select and set it as wallpaper for the AOD screen.
- Provides custom text, date, battery level, app notifications, and song information.
- Experience different widgets on the AOD screen by double-tapping the clock area.
You can easily play music on the turned off screen or check your schedule and alarm.
- FaceWidgets configuration path: Settings > Lock screen and security > Information and FaceWidgets > FaceWidgets
3. Active clock
- Provides Active clock that has a running second hand.
4. Pin to AOD
- Pin text and images you wish to remember to the AOD screen. Pinned memo can be easily viewed and deleted.
- You can pin memo to the AOD screen using Reminder and Share via.
5. AOD Themes
- Download AOD-exclusive themes from Theme Store.
Decorate your AOD screen uniquely with various themes.
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
January 14, 2018
Uploaded:August 3, 2018 at 2:13PM UTC
File size:7.57 MB
Uploaded:August 2, 2018 at 11:40AM UTC
File size:14.85 MB
Uploaded:July 9, 2018 at 5:40PM UTC
File size:7.52 MB
Uploaded:June 22, 2018 at 3:54AM UTC
File size:14.75 MB
Uploaded:June 1, 2018 at 7:01PM UTC
File size:7.69 MB
Uploaded:May 28, 2018 at 3:29PM UTC
File size:7.69 MB
Uploaded:May 25, 2018 at 5:19PM UTC
File size:14.86 MB
Uploaded:April 24, 2018 at 4:18PM UTC
File size:7.67 MB
Uploaded:March 29, 2018 at 8:40AM UTC
File size:14.76 MB
Uploaded:March 26, 2018 at 3:17PM UTC
File size:7.65 MB