This release does not have a Play Store Description, so we grabbed one from version 8.5.62:
Find useful information quickly and easily without turning the screen on.
Find useful information quickly and easily on the Always On Display without turning the screen on.
▷ Just tap to show AOD.
- Tap only when necessary to view the clock and other useful information!
- You can choose to show AOD always while the screen is off, or only during set times.
- Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Display mode
▷ A wide variety of clock styles are offered. Choose the clock style you want!
- Digital clock, analog clock, world clock, Edge clock, calendar, image, etc.
- Moving AGIF can also be set for the AOD screen.
- Setting route: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Clock style
▷ You can check useful information and widgets without turning on the screen!
- Double-tap the clock area to experience various widgets on the AOD screen.
- Types of widgets: Music, weather, today’s schedule, next alarm, Digital Wellbeing, Bixby Routines, etc.
- Setting route: Settings > Lock screen > Widgets > Display on Always On Display
▷ AOD Themes
- Download AOD-exclusive themes from the Theme Store.
- Decorate your very own AOD screen using various themes.
▷ Adjust the brightness to four different levels!
- Use the AOD with the brightness you want at the moment you need it.
- Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Auto brightness
▷ Now AOD has landscape view too!
- Rotate your device to the desired orientation.
- Configuration path: Settings > Lock screen > Always On Display > Screen orientation
▷ Use AOD on the cover screen of your Galaxy Z Flip.
- Once you set your device’s AOD, the clock and other useful information will be displayed on AOD according to the design of the cover screen you decorated.
- Make better use of the clock and widget information on the cover screen with AOD!
- Configuration path: Settings > Cover Screen
※ Certain features may not be supported on some models.
※ If you want to know more about Always On Display, submit your enquiry using Contact us in the app
The following access authority are required for service delivery:
[Required access authority]
- Storage space : Used to display images stored on the device on the AOD
- Telephone: Uses SIM-related information(just sim state only) to display roaming clocks
- Calendar: Uses Calendar event information to display in widgets
This release may come in several variants. Consult our handy FAQ to see which download is right for you.
Known valid signatures: 9ca5 29c6.
March 17, 2022
Uploaded:November 6, 2023 at 7:22PM UTC
File size:77.76 MB
Uploaded:October 7, 2023 at 11:03PM UTC
File size:76.26 MB
Uploaded:August 21, 2023 at 7:12AM UTC
File size:77.46 MB
Uploaded:July 30, 2023 at 6:53PM UTC
File size:75.92 MB
Uploaded:July 8, 2023 at 11:22AM UTC
File size:74.03 MB
Uploaded:May 24, 2023 at 5:00AM UTC
File size:39.56 MB
Uploaded:March 8, 2023 at 2:40PM UTC
File size:37.74 MB
Uploaded:March 1, 2023 at 6:03AM UTC
File size:39.57 MB
Uploaded:February 3, 2023 at 6:45PM UTC
File size:39.56 MB
Uploaded:January 10, 2023 at 9:33PM UTC
File size:38.45 MB