About Samsung Contacts
Using Samsung Contacts, quickly and easily add and manage new contacts, and quickly find the contacts you want.
• Decorate my profile
Decorate your profile by creating your own emojis in the Camera’s AR Emoji mode as well as in the Gallery, Camera and Stickers. Personalize your contact profile, and share it with your friends.
• Manage contacts
Easily add and manage your friends’ contact information, quickly find the contacts you want, and search for a contact’s name, phone number, email, workplace information, address, and notes.
• Manage contacts by account
Save your contacts to your Samsung account or to online services like Gmail or Outlook. Manage your contacts easily by account and keep them safe.
• Clean up duplicate contacts
Neatly organize duplicate contacts by number, name, or email information.
To use this app, the following permissions are required. You can use the basic features of the app without giving the optional permissions.
• Contacts: Checking and editing my contacts
• Phone: Making calls and checking my phone’s status
• Call logs: Viewing call logs
• Camera: Adding profile pictures to my contacts
• Photos and videos, music and audio: Saving custom ringtones, QR codes, and profile pictures for contacts, importing and exporting contacts
• Notifications: Moving, importing and exporting contacts
If your device’s OS version is lower than Android 6.0, access permissions cannot be given by item. After checking if an OS update is available, please update to Android 6.0 or higher.
After the OS update, previously given access permissions can be reset through the management menu in [Settings > Application].
Uploaded:October 3, 2023 at 5:44AM UTC
File size:28.62 MB
Uploaded:September 22, 2023 at 6:14AM UTC
File size:5.83 MB
Uploaded:October 7, 2021 at 12:59AM UTC
File size:5.9 MB
Uploaded:August 30, 2021 at 5:56PM UTC
File size:5.89 MB