About Galaxy Buds2 Manager
The Galaxy Buds2 Manager allows you to use features such as device settings and status view when connected to a Galaxy Buds2 device.
This application does not work alone because this is a component of the Galaxy Wearable application.
The Galaxy Wearable application has to be installed first for the Galaxy Buds2 Manager application to operate normally.
※ Please allow the permissions of the Galaxy Buds2 Manager in Android Settings to use all the features in Android 7.0 or later.
Settings > Applications > Galaxy Buds2 Manager> Permissions
※ Access rights information
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
- Phone: Purpose of checking the version update information of the device
- Storage space: Purpose of storing music in external storage to use music transmission function
- Schedule: Purpose of checking schedule contents for using voice notification function
- Contact: Purpose for checking contact information when receiving a call to use voice notification function
- SMS: Purpose for confirming SMS contents for voice notification
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Uploaded:December 1, 2023 at 7:06PM UTC
File size:24.53 MB
Uploaded:October 23, 2023 at 3:32AM UTC
File size:19.58 MB
Uploaded:August 7, 2023 at 10:37AM UTC
File size:20.52 MB
Uploaded:April 20, 2023 at 4:16AM UTC
File size:20.74 MB
Uploaded:January 31, 2023 at 8:10AM UTC
File size:20.21 MB
Uploaded:December 20, 2022 at 9:08AM UTC
File size:19.52 MB
Uploaded:September 28, 2022 at 8:51AM UTC
File size:16.4 MB
Uploaded:September 26, 2022 at 2:03AM UTC
File size:16.4 MB
Uploaded:May 16, 2022 at 3:08AM UTC
File size:16.17 MB
Uploaded:May 2, 2022 at 8:57AM UTC
File size:16.15 MB